Parade package - Plaza Inn

brandyleeann

Mouseketeer
Hi there!

Our booking window starts on Sunday for our early November dates - yay! I can see that it will be challenging to get F! BB package, but am wondering about booking the Plaza Inn parade package. Do you just book a reservation between 1 and 3 and add-on parade viewing when you are there or do you pre-book it somehow?

Thank you 😊

I don't think there will be a parade happening in early November. The current Plaza Inn package is for the Main Street Electrical Parade but that ends this Thursday. Then they will be doing a fireworks viewing package for Halloween Screams on weekends but that's it. I don't think there will be another parade until A Christmas Fantasy starts with the holiday season on November 11th. Last year there was a Plaza Inn parade viewing package for A Christmas Fantasy.

To answer the more general question, you must book the parade packages-they aren't something you add in the moment. Plaza Inn doesn't do reservations for Lunch and Dinner anyway other than these packages- it's quick service location.

Any idea when you should be able to book for the Plaza Inn package for the holidays. We will be in DLR for Thanksgiving and our reservation window is open but the Plaza Inn isn’t showing anything?????

I'm also hoping for a Plaza Inn Parade package for the Christmas parade. Visiting Mid november. I'll be keeping my eyes peeled!

Does anyone know if they will offer a Christmas fireworks viewing package at Plaza Inn like they do for Halloween Screams?

What's wrong with the menu ? I think it sounds great and a nice change !
It’s not for me, for starters I’m vegetarian
It says there are vegan options, but without knowing what they are I can’t book

I don’t like the idea of not having a choice of food, I’m vegetarian but don’t like impossible / beyond meat
I don’t eat onions either so it makes it hard to get set menus

Wish we could just order off the menu

Oh, darn. I was looking for something like this, but nothing available for my dates (early Dec).

It’s not for me, for starters I’m vegetarian
It says there are vegan options, but without knowing what they are I can’t book

I don’t like the idea of not having a choice of food, I’m vegetarian but don’t like impossible / beyond meat
I don’t eat onions either so it makes it hard to get set menus

Wish we could just order off the menu

Oh okay I understand now. I apologize just without context in your original post it was unclear. Now I will say that in my experience when you check in and state such they have been accommodating in the past that you can order off the menu foe dietary or special needs.

Might be worth to book then shoot an email to the special diets team to inquire still. Maybe others will have better feedback too.
I will say the second parade is always less crowded as another option :)

EDIT : I noticed this on the official page :

Adult (Ages 10+) Dining Package Menu

• Beef bourguignon
  • Roasted vegetables
  • Herbed mashed potatoes with a cabernet demi-glaze
  • Black Forest yule log
  • Choice of beverage: 20-ounce fountain beverage, 20-ounce Dasani water

***Plant-based options are available upon request***

So that tends to reason you COULD order off the menu possibly !

Last edited:
Does anyone know if they will offer a Christmas fireworks viewing package at Plaza Inn like they do for Halloween Screams?

I haven't seen anything yet and with how lukewarm the reception has been for the Halloween one it's hard to say but I'd keep checking the Plaza Inn dining page.
Oh, darn. I was looking for something like this, but nothing available for my dates (early Dec).

What date ? I may have one day reserved I can't make.
I can set a dining alert if you need and book it for you also , just let me know !

I haven't seen anything yet and with how lukewarm the reception has been for the Halloween one it's hard to say but I'd keep checking the Plaza Inn dining page.

What date ? I may have one day reserved I can't make.
I can set a dining alert if you need and book it for you also , just let me know !
Oh wow! How nice of you! We'll be there Dec 6-9. I have some dining reservations already that we'd like to keep but if you happen to have the 8th or 9th?

Oh wow! How nice of you! We'll be there Dec 6-9. I have some dining reservations already that we'd like to keep but if you happen to have the 8th or 9th?

I actually DO have December 8th , however it is set for 1 person.
Now typically they are able to add at least one person on once checked in. If you want it I am happy to send it your way, I can PM you the info it's under and confirmation number too :)

I actually DO have December 8th , however it is set for 1 person.
Now typically they are able to add at least one person on once checked in. If you want it I am happy to send it your way, I can PM you the info it's under and confirmation number too :)
Thank you! I've been trying to reach my sister to see what she thinks and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. This is so thoughtful of you! I wonder, though, if they would allow a 2nd person to be added on since it includes parade seating.

Thank you! I've been trying to reach my sister to see what she thinks and she hasn't gotten back to me yet. This is so thoughtful of you! I wonder, though, if they would allow a 2nd person to be added on since it includes parade seating.

In my experience there are always cancellations and nearly always get same day or 24 hour before reservations so I would feel so. I've yet to be turned away from anywhere by adding one , now if it was say 5 adults that would be different :)

I'll keep stalking the page for one for two as well for you though , it's just what I do lol.

In my experience there are always cancellations and nearly always get same day or 24 hour before reservations so I would feel so. I've yet to be turned away from anywhere by adding one , now if it was say 5 adults that would be different :)

I'll keep stalking the page for one for two as well for you though , it's just what I do lol.
Astylla, I want to thank you so much for your generous offer. My sister and I have decided to keep the reservations we currently have just in case we were turned down on adding a second person, but it was so thoughtful of you!!

Astylla, I want to thank you so much for your generous offer. My sister and I have decided to keep the reservations we currently have just in case we were turned down on adding a second person, but it was so thoughtful of you!!

I was JUST about to message you , I found a second reservation for December 8th. Going to DM you now and see what you think :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter