Parade Music

Iluvmickeymouse!

Proud mama to a DD who beat HLH
I am sure this has been asked before, but I couldn't find the answer! :flower3: My daughter loved the music to the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade at Magic Kingdom. Where can I find this music? What are the songs anyway? Thanks!!!

My daughter loved the music to the Celebrate a Dream Come True parade at Magic Kingdom. Where can I find this music? What are the songs anyway?

I don't think that they have released this parade's soundtrack as of yet.

The overall theme song, "Celebrate a Dream Come True" is written specifically for this parade.

There are many other famous Disney themes interpolated with this theme as the parade progresses by.

1- Pinocchio Float: Give a Little Whistle/Whistle While You Work/Heigh-Ho/I've Got No Strings

2- Aladdin Float: A Whole New World/Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious/Prince Ali/Chim Chimminy

3- Alice in Wonderland Float: You Can Fly/Unbirthday Song/I'm Late/Second Star to the Right

4- Princess' Float: So This Is Love/Beauty and the Beast/Part of Your World/Bibbity Bobbity Boo/Something More

5- Dance Break/Finale: "Celebrate You"
(Here is a video by Corbin Bleu of that song- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICPxeDa8W-U)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter