• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Paper Countdown chains

HI
I love the 4th of July chains, but we never go dead heat of summer.;)
So is there a way I could remove the july 4 when I have them moved to word?

They are so cute and nothing like the good ole USA on your chain.:thumbsup2

Also could we get some more links with Lady on them? I know it's a hard character to get clips of.

Thanks

so far I am doing two chains for a girls trip in Oct., at least 4 chains for our anniversary trip, and one chain for a friends boys who are going in Sept.

Can you tell I have done nothing so far today but be on this thread. lol:rotfl::rotfl:

Disneywishing

Good morning Hon

here are a few more lady and the tramp ones

I'll see if I can change the 4th july for you but not just sure when I'll have time this week--but soon

Mel love the latest. If you get a chance can you do some Tinkerbell and her fairy friends. Could you adapt one of the wedding ones to say Anniversary. How about one that says Happy new Year. I am going to print one of these for next years trip as it will not be a surprise trip. Just as soon as we figure out what dates we are going for sure.

Mel love the latest. If you get a chance can you do some Tinkerbell and her fairy friends. Could you adapt one of the wedding ones to say Anniversary. How about one that says Happy new Year. I am going to print one of these for next years trip as it will not be a surprise trip. Just as soon as we figure out what dates we are going for sure.

Hi Bear
I'm working on a few right now,,
Hugs to you
Mel

These chains are so cute. Thank you so much for posting them. I am printing out a few for our DD so she can begin her much anticipated countdown!!

I just have to say these are totally awesome and Magical at the same time .
I really wish i was able to do this since we are going in 54 days to wdw . But it is a surprise trip and it is all hush hush . so my chain i made i bought a chain package for 2.99 at amazing savings and it does not have the magic that yours has. :wizard::wizard::wizard: thank you for sharing this this i can say in 2011 it will be disney cruise line time and i will have to take advantage of your beatiful work of art .

I love these so much. Thanks you for spreading the magic :wizard:. Here are some pictures my DS when we made ours.

IMG_0733.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

You are VERY welcome. THANK YOU for helping others get even MORE excited (didn't even know that was possible- lol) for a disney trip. :goodvibes

I am glad that you enjoyed them. I thought you would like to see the product of all of your hard work and talents.
:hug:

I am doing mu chain designs but instead of linking them all together I put mine in a disney canister that i have made and my daughter takes one away everyday until the jar is empty!!!! Just a differant twist on the chain thing

Awesome work Mel!

Our nephews are coming over today to make their chain. Sorry we aren't using your awesome designs. I just now found this and had already started ours with numbers. We are using it to help the 5 year old because he really wants to know the exact number of days left until the trip. I think it is great that he wants to know the number of days.

The twist I have decided to add is that before they get here on the inside of the construction paper I am writing questions. I have bought a small notebook that I'm also writing the questions in with space for their answers to the questions. Their parents will fill in the boys answers to these questions. All of the questions have to do with our upcoming trip. This will be our first family trip so I'm really excited about it and they are really excited about going with me because they know what a Disney nut I am. They have been once but it was as short trip.

Anyway, this book will be a great keepsake to have after the trip is over. I'm thinking about having them write something on the back of the page about the question after we get back to tell how that question turned out or what they now think about it.

Awesome work Mel!

Our nephews are coming over today to make their chain. Sorry we aren't using your awesome designs. I just now found this and had already started ours with numbers. We are using it to help the 5 year old because he really wants to know the exact number of days left until the trip. I think it is great that he wants to know the number of days.

The twist I have decided to add is that before they get here on the inside of the construction paper I am writing questions. I have bought a small notebook that I'm also writing the questions in with space for their answers to the questions. Their parents will fill in the boys answers to these questions. All of the questions have to do with our upcoming trip. This will be our first family trip so I'm really excited about it and they are really excited about going with me because they know what a Disney nut I am. They have been once but it was as short trip.

Anyway, this book will be a great keepsake to have after the trip is over. I'm thinking about having them write something on the back of the page about the question after we get back to tell how that question turned out or what they now think about it.

Hi chell

Great ideas,,My grandaughter and oldest son and daughter inlaw are coming with me in March for their first trip and I think I'm more excited than them.,,,lol.
Yes we Disney nuts are very Special.
Hugs to you and your family
Mel

HI
First let me tell you those lady and the tramp links are wonderful. I just LOVE them.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am sorry I have not been on to thank you sooner, I was kind of out of the loop for a couple months or so dealing with a health issue, but I am back now. I was so happy to see them. Question though. I got 8 links with an X in between them. Did I miss a set of 4? Were there 12? If so could you please try sending me it again, either pm or on thread? I wouldn't want to miss a lady and the tramp.
You have some great clip art for them.
I have at least 4 chains to make for our 25th anniversary gathering trip in May. One of my best friends and her hubby have 7 cocker spaniels and I have one. So you know the Lady and the Tramp is going to go over very well. Big time. :)

Also can I remove the 4th of July from a few of the Mickey 4th of July links? They are cool too and I would love to use them for my link also. Nothing like the good ole USA on my chain.

Thanks again for all your help and I am sorry it took a while to get back with you. I DO really appreciate it.

Disneywishing

Hi Mel!
I love all of these :banana: My DD will love the princess ones- especially Ariel! I was wondering if you could make some for my son who is a HUGE Star Wars fan! I'm surprising my kids at Christmas with this trip and these countdown chains are going in the surprise box! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter