Pandora bracelet charms?

Amanda129

Mouseketeer
I know they have Disney exclusive charms in the parks, but has anyone seen them for the cruise line as well?

I just received my first Pandora bracelet as part of my birthday present from my hubby and I've already got it decked out with several Disney charms. Excited to add a DCL charm to my bracelet on our next cruise!!

One thing to be aware of, the heart charms are not balanced well, so they often hang upside down.

Has anyone been on the Fantasy recently that has seen the dangle charm available? I AM IN LOVE!

I have a necklace that I wear the charms on and the heart charms DO NOT work on the necklace at all because they hang upside down. FWIW

I had not seen the heart charm before. I do find that the ship charm does hang upside down due to the weight.

Not to be contradictory, but that hasn't been my experience on the Fantasy. There are always plenty, even toward the end of the cruise.

OMG! That makes me soooo happy! I posted a question about these charms last month and there was an *overwhelming* telling me that they are impossible to find on the Dream unless I go to the gift shops on the first day of the cruise. SOOOOOOO hope this isn't the case!!! THANK YOU!

OMG! That makes me soooo happy! I posted a question about these charms last month and there was an *overwhelming* telling me that they are impossible to find on the Dream unless I go to the gift shops on the first day of the cruise. SOOOOOOO hope this isn't the case!!! THANK YOU!

For the record, I was on the Fantasy. Maybe their stock goes faster? But I wouldn't get too discouraged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter