• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Palo Steakhouse Brunch

Minnie368

DIS Veteran
We’ll be on the Wish next week. Is Palo Steakhouse brunch similar to Palo brunch on the Fantasy? We’ve only done it on the Fantasy and the last time was in 2019. Just wondering if the menu is similar since it’s a steakhouse now or if the change is mostly with the dinner menu?

We’ll be on the Wish next week. Is Palo Steakhouse brunch similar to Palo brunch on the Fantasy? We’ve only done it on the Fantasy and the last time was in 2019. Just wondering if the menu is similar since it’s a steakhouse now or if the change is mostly with the dinner menu?
I have yet to experience Palo as a Steakhouse, but from what I have seen the experiences are very similar. One thing to note though, I'm not sure if you know this or not (forgive me if you do), but Palo brunch is no longer served buffet style as I so dearly loved when I did Palo brunch on the Fantasy in 2019 as well. I did do Palo brunch on the Dream this past December; I really enjoyed it, but not as much as the brunch from 2019.

We did brunch on the Wish and February and the Fantasy in August. Both were pretty much the same, although we felt the quality was a bit better on the Wish. Both are still phenomenal though. As noted above there is no more buffet, and my tip is if you want the sticky buns they used to have at the buffet, those are on the dessert menu now(with apple added in). I ask for it as my breakfast (first) dish as I want the chocolate amaretto dessert after the meal. ;)

Is there a menu somewhere for what is offered? It was still the buffet when we last dined there.

Are you able to order multiple selections from the menu or is it like one item per category? What items/quantity is included in the price?

Are you able to order multiple selections from the menu or is it like one item per category? What items/quantity is included in the price?
It's all you care to eat, so you can order whatever you want and as much as you want. No limitations like one per category or anything like that. Everything on that menu is included except alcohol, and prices are listed for those.

Last edited:
How long should we estimate to be at brunch?

It used to take about 2 hours when they had the buffet but now it seems to be about 1 1/2 hours. Our servers usually ask us right off the bat if we have anywhere we need to be, or if we prefer a slower pace, etc... They are very accommodating! :)

It used to take about 2 hours when they had the buffet but now it seems to be about 1 1/2 hours. Our servers usually ask us right off the bat if we have anywhere we need to be, or if we prefer a slower pace, etc... They are very accommodating! :)
I would agree with the 1 1/2 hour estimate (if you don't give the servers a specific timeframe). Part of it depends on how much you want to eat, but that's about how much time we've always spent there (and yes, the servers will work with you!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter