Packing cubes win!

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
Ok just got back from our Cali trip....we stayed in 4 different hotels over our 10 days..... I LOVE LOVE LOVE my packing cubes! I only brought one carryon size suitcase for 10 days,did laundry once halfway thru.... the cubes were incredible for keeping things organzied with lots of moving! I actually bought some super cheap ones from Ebay (straight from China) for about 7.00 for a set of 4..... I can't believe how much I can put in each cube,and then it fits in my suitcase perfectly!

Ok just got back from our Cali trip....we stayed in 4 different hotels over our 10 days..... I LOVE LOVE LOVE my packing cubes! I only brought one carryon size suitcase for 10 days,did laundry once halfway thru.... the cubes were incredible for keeping things organzied with lots of moving! I actually bought some super cheap ones from Ebay (straight from China) for about 7.00 for a set of 4..... I can't believe how much I can put in each cube,and then it fits in my suitcase perfectly!
I love my packing cubes. They have been a game changer for me for travel. I actually have become less of an over packer since I started using them!

We tightly rolled our wrinkables and and they were fine. We watched several youtube videos on packing ( there were a ton of videos! Who knew?!).
We have used our cubes on a cruise and 11 day trip. So much easier to find what need without tearing apart the whole bag.

No more so than regular packing I found.... I do roll things very tightly,and certain items I hung in the shower overnight before wearing.....I've been traveling quite a bit for a few years now,at times with multiple stops per trip, which requires a lot of using what's in the case and moving on daily, these are the best idea ever!

Do you guys pack like all the shorts in one? Or by outfit? We are doing a split stay and these might really make it easier as far as packing and repacking!

Do you guys pack like all the shorts in one? Or by outfit? We are doing a split stay and these might really make it easier as far as packing and repacking!
I do a combination of both, There are some things I like to go with something else for thesis I put my under garments short/ pants and then my top around all of it. there are a few thing I am not sure about like if it rain one day I do not to wear some tops that are white and thin so I will pack a few extra top. I also have some shorts that dry quicker then other.

if I do not feel like doing set then I will put under garments in one shorts/ paints in one then leave my tops on hungers and hang them up in the room.

I'm glad to see this post. Amazon just had a Lightning Deal on a few sets, so I bought two for me and my daughter for our upcoming trip. Anything to make traveling more seamless!

I just received a set for Christmas. Can hardly wait to use them. Do you totally unpack when you get there? Or just put the cube in the drawers?

There seems to be a lot of different brands out there. Any good or bad ones to stay clear of as prices seem to be all over the place too?

I just received a set for Christmas. Can hardly wait to use them. Do you totally unpack when you get there? Or just put the cube in the drawers?

I don't use the drawers. I hang some stuff up, but mostly leave things in my suitcase.

My ex used to pile his dirty laundry in hotel drawers. Ewwww.

There seems to be a lot of different brands out there. Any good or bad ones to stay clear of as prices seem to be all over the place too?

My Eagle Creek ones have lasted several years. I toss them in the clothes washer (hang dry) after every trip, too.

The Travelon ones I got at TJMaxx fell apart fairly quickly. The wire in the piping around the edges started popping out.

What's the difference between a packing cube and standard rolling luggage/suit case? We've got some nice samsonite luggage sets we've had for years. Packing cubes look just like em, but smaller and without wheels.

I don't get it.

What's the difference between a packing cube and standard rolling luggage/suit case? We've got some nice samsonite luggage sets we've had for years. Packing cubes look just like em, but smaller and without wheels.

I don't get it.
The packing cubes go into the suitcase.

I bought two sets of cubes at Ikea for pretty cheap and I love them!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter