• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Package or not to package -2006

TyRy

Part of the problem is I wear my shorts
Need a little help deciding, so I'm coming to the experts, even though it is kind of a ways away. Right now we are booked for 7 days 9/24/06-10/1/06 WL Woods View. We do have AAA, but we also tend to spend a LOT on dining while there.

Last time we went, we would usually do a CS for breakfast and then a TS (CRT, Concourse Steakhouse) for dinner. I'm trying to decide if we should do a package and include the food (we spent 100+ on dinners last time) or just book a AAA room rate.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!

I revised this post.

You have to expect the restaurants will be raising their prices; so, if you lock in now, you have to be getting a good deal for the dining package.

I think, if you use the dining options to their fullest, it's always a good deal. Order extravagant and you will make out. I love the fact there's no tax and the tip is included. Of course, you can add to the tip for exceptional service.

You need to work out how you eat at Disney. If you eat like the plan, the plan is the way to go.

I think it sounds like an amazing deal-we're going to book with the dining plan for 12/06. We went in 12/04 and had a great room only rate, but spent a lot of money for food-some meals cost the same as the whole day of the dining plan-so it's definately a good deal for our family. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter