Package modification question...can I add days to my park passes after paying in full?

Violet Parr

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

Package question. Let's say I book Stay, Play, and Dine. I book a 10 day trip, but I get 5 day park passes so we can go to universal. Final payment is due December 10. I pay it in full by then, but between final payment and check in, we decide not to go to Universal and we want to add more days to our park ticket package.

Is this do-able?

Thanks!

Hi all,

Package question. Let's say I book Stay, Play, and Dine. I book a 10 day trip, but I get 5 day park passes so we can go to universal. Final payment is due December 10. I pay it in full by then, but between final payment and check in, we decide not to go to Universal and we want to add more days to our park ticket package.

Is this do-able?

Thanks!
I believe they have some statement in the terms & conditions that says any changes that late can be charged a fee - however in practice I have made changes to my package twice after my final payment date and they had no issue at all making the changes. One time I added a day which increased the price and another time I actually changed my travel dates and moved the whole vacation back a day just 2 weeks out which resulted in saving about $25 and they actually refunded me the money. These are not necessarily recent data points (Feb 2015 and Feb 2014 respectively).

Maybe somebody else has more recent experience? I'd be shocked they'd give you any issue (especially since you're adding days and trying to spend MORE money!)

As the pp said, you can make changes after final payment date, but could incur a change fee. They have been known to waive that fee if the total cost increases, but it's not guaranteed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter