Package Add-Ons

beglluvr

Mouseketeer
I called last night to book a room for my mom on the cdn @ par deal. I was surprised I was able to get it since it was the last day, but they said that since they linked the information to my ressie, she could have the deal anyway. :D

But when I asked them if we could add the princess & prince add-on, she quoted me about $1200 US more than our original confirmed price. She wouldn't let me add it on to the @ par ressie, even though I wasn't asking her to give me that @par. I wanted to pay full price for the add-on and still get the dream maker package @ par. (Am I making sense?)

Has anybody else gotten an add-on with a package special? I would just like to know so I can call back and maybe talk to a different cm.

beglluvur,

I didn't take an add on for the cdn at par deal but I did get a quote for one. The CM quoted me the cdn at par deal as I expected then the add on at normal price. So I would say it is worth it to try again with a different CM.

Allison

I would definitely try again. All upsells - which are package add-ons - are never offered at the at-par price. That being said, I think there was a miscalculation made. Maybe because it was the last day for at-par, something got added at reg price. Any package can have add-ons added to it as they are always at reg. price. Hopefully you'll get a CM who can fix it up for you!

Good luck and hopefully it'll get straightened out! Tiger

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter