Pack and Play in Bathroom - GF Studio vs Poly Studio

jpeden

DIS Veteran
Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are planning to take our (then) 15 month old to Disney World next October. He will still be in a crib/pack and play and we are debating between a studio at GF and a studio at the Poly. I know the provided pack and play fits in the studio bathroom at the Poly, but will it fit in the bathroom at the GF? We'd like to stay at the GF if possible, but our child is sleep trained very well and we would prefer to stay at the Poly if the pack and play does not fit in the bathroom at the GF.

Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are planning to take our (then) 15 month old to Disney World next October. He will still be in a crib/pack and play and we are debating between a studio at GF and a studio at the Poly. I know the provided pack and play fits in the studio bathroom at the Poly, but will it fit in the bathroom at the GF? We'd like to stay at the GF if possible, but our child is sleep trained very well and we would prefer to stay at the Poly if the pack and play does not fit in the bathroom at the GF.

Thanks!
The VGF studios have a split bathroom. There are two pocket doors in the entrance hallway. One leads to the sink/shower side of the bathroom. The other leads to the toilet/tub side. There is also a pocket door between the two halfs.

The park n play will fit in the sink/shower side but only because these aren’t traditional swinging doors. There won’t be a lot of room to get around it. You would have to take it down in order to use the shower or sink.

The VGF studios have a split bathroom. There are two pocket doors in the entrance hallway. One leads to the sink/shower side of the bathroom. The other leads to the toilet/tub side. There is also a pocket door between the two halfs.

The park n play will fit in the sink/shower side but only because these aren’t traditional swinging doors. There won’t be a lot of room to get around it. You would have to take it down in order to use the shower or sink.

Awesome news! We plan on not using that side after we put him to bed and use the sink in the wet bar if we need to wash hands/brush teeth after his bed time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter