• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Owners Locker Promotion

I need a referral for this promo. My referral cancelled, so I am back to needing another referral. Please PM me with your email address you use for Owner's Locker so I can email John with it. Greatly appreciated to anyone who can help! :)

Does anyone know if this promotion is still valid? We're thinking about getting an OL on our November trip, and the savings would be nice :) Also, we are in a need of a referral, if anyone is willing to help us out. Thanks! :goodvibes

Does anyone know if this promotion is still valid? We're thinking about getting an OL on our November trip, and the savings would be nice :) Also, we are in a need of a referral, if anyone is willing to help us out. Thanks! :goodvibes

Just sent you a PM, if you still need a referral. We enjoy our OL, and would be happy to help someone else out. Weren't planning on a second one, but I'm sure we could fill it!

Just a quick note a fellow Diser mentioned to me. The referrer must accept the additional locker. I referred someone and got the second locker...then was going to refer someone else, but at this time i'm not ready for a third; that situation wasn't going to work out. Just thought i'd give a heads up on what i heard.
But...once you get it, you'll certainly appreciate it! :thumbsup2

Just sent you a PM, if you still need a referral. We enjoy our OL, and would be happy to help someone else out. Weren't planning on a second one, but I'm sure we could fill it!

Thanks Mamalificent! I didn't get that PM, but I sent one to you! :)

I need a referral. I would like to get a locker for our trip in December. If anyone can help, please email me.
Janice

If the promotion is ongoing and someone needs a referral, please pm me as we plan on getting a 2nd locker for our December trip.

Iggy got a referral from a friend, so I can still refer someone. We're going in a few days (weather permitting), so PM me ASAP, please, if you need one. Thanks!

I called and this promotion is still going on.

We need a referral, so if someone would like to refer us, please let us know.

Thanks!

Sheri

I called and this promotion is still going on.

We need a referral, so if someone would like to refer us, please let us know.

Thanks!

Sheri
Sammo,

Just replied to your PM with the referral details. Please let me know how it works for you.

Thanks!
--Marianne

Hello, if this promo is still active (the web page is still there and doesn't say it's over yet), I'd like to be referred as a new owner. PM me if interested.

Thanks,
Brian

Hi Briandoc, I'm sorry but the promo is no longer valid...the new Owner's Locker Member was required to begin their fist Visit by December 31, 2012
j

Hi Briandoc, I'm sorry but the promo is no longer valid...the new Owner's Locker Member was required to begin their fist Visit by December 31, 2012
j

Thanks for the info. Guess I'll keep an eye out for the next promo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter