Overwhelmed! Can someone just give me a schedule that works?

mom2tylerandali

Earning My Ears
Don't need any character greets. And no Space Mountain (daughter won't ride it) and no water rides. Staying at Pop Century and can go early. Please help!

Ur post had me laughing ( no disrespect) but it's so funny that I just pictured someone with their hands thrown up in the air and saying... do my planning!
Good luck and have a great visit.
Planning can get Overwhelming... I hear ya!

Check out the touring plans website. Plenty of premade plans to choose from, or ability to customize your own. Subscription is $15.

Check out the touring plans website. Plenty of premade plans to choose from, or ability to customize your own. Subscription is $15.

Better yet, OP should buy the Unofficial Guide book, which also (IIRC) grants a discount for the subscription.

My daughter is 10. My mom and I are taking her to MK for one day and AK for one day. We've been to MK several times (only 3 hours away) but haven't been when we needed to use FP's. This is the first to.e we are going at a busy time I have never been to AK, so this will be a first for all of us.

AK-get fp+ for KS, EE and Dinosaur.
Get there early, do tough to be a bug, Pagani trail to see gorillas, then use fp+ for KS. do the Mah. trail then 2nd fp+ for EE. Then use 3rd fp+ for Dinosaur. Work in Nemo and Lion King (they are almost every hour).

MK- get fp+ for 7 Dwarves, Thunder Mountain and whatever 3rd ride is most important to you guys. If you want to ride PP without wasting a fp+ on it, go right at RD. As soon as you use 3rd fp+, get a 4th...for Pirates or Buzz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter