Over the door shoe hanger question

mommasharn

Earning My Ears
Used one on my last cruise (Royal Caribbean) and loved it. I want to take one for my Disney "combo" trip- 5 park days followed by a 4 day Disney cruise. I read where people said they use the hanger in Disney, but I thought I read where someone said you could not use them on the cruise. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks!

Not 100% sure, but I've read that they don't allow them on cruise ships because they can damage the door frames. But I guess you could hang them on the outside of the shower rod (on top of the curtain) instead.

Used one on my last cruise (Royal Caribbean) and loved it. I want to take one for my Disney "combo" trip- 5 park days followed by a 4 day Disney cruise. I read where people said they use the hanger in Disney, but I thought I read where someone said you could not use them on the cruise. Does anyone know anything about this? Thanks!

Unless something has changed since last August. I have taken one on every cruise I have had with Disney and it has never been a issue. I sure hope they haven't changed this

At AKV we couldn't get our BR door to close with it on and it was going to damage the frame so we consolidated the bottom two rows onto the rest and hung it on the towel rack instead. It worked perfect and we didn't have to worry about it damaging anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter