Ovation of the seas

PaulaSB12

DIS Veteran
i have booked a 12 day cruise round New Zealand I am planning on going to Australia a few days before the cruise leaves Sydney and stay a few days after. It's a solo balcony cabin, the question is how do you find the ship and what is it like travelling solo with them?

By "how do you find the ship" do you mean physically? That's easy, it most likely docks at Circular Quay which is easily reached from just about anywhere in Sydney. We've stayed at the Marriott there and literally walked to the dock with all our luggage.

We saw it docked at circular quay last week. There will only be one ship docked it is huge. It's to big to fit under the harbour bridge but you will get a great view of both it and the opera house from it.

I am booking my own flights because I intend to stay a few days before the cruise and after. I wanted to know what people think of the ship and the cruise line. I just went on a cruise with ncl on the Epic where several meals in the buffet and the taste and room service where cold. I did speak to the cruise line and was given a room upgrade but the difference in service from the cruise I went on the same ship in 2015 and 2016 makes me not want to cruise with them again. So what is the food quality like? what is it like onboard and how do they handle problems?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter