• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

outlets

kelmac284

Lover of all things Disney since 1975
Not sure if this is the right place for this but I figured you all would know. We have an extra day and I would like to go to one of the outlets. I know there are 2. The Vineland and another one. Which is the best one and which is closer?

Thanks!!

Both are nice but the one of International drive is much bigger and the more popular spot to go. This will likely have the most abundance of stores you might want to go to

Be warned though that if you're going during prime hours, parking there is a nightmare. Parking there when it's busy is 100x worse than Disney Springs was when there was tons of construction.

I'll second the International Drive, we found a lot of good stores there. And yes parking was a nightmare. It was also packed with locals, very very busy

It really depends on what they have and what they have differs and changes all the time. Go for the further one, you'll pass the vineland one on the way back and it's that close to springs if you wanted to just run in there really quick to see what is different.

I think the I Drive location is larger but I prefer the Vineland location.The Disney outlet is much bigger at Vineland,it has a parking garage and the overall parking situation is much better.I also feel the Vineland location is cleaner and better maintained.I visit both but stick to the Vineland location unless I know it doesn't have a store I Drive does like the New Balance store.

Thanks for the info. I have never been to either and we have some time so hoping to get to one of them!

Does anyone know what is available at those outlet stores right now? Thank you!

Does anyone know what is available at those outlet stores right now? Thank you!
I drive had a few different mnsshp t shirts, lots of Christmas and 2016 stuff, a decent selection of Vera Bradly items, Star Wars Alex and Ani bangles for $19.99, tsum tsum .99 each buy 2 get one free
I didn't see any run Disney related stuff which was what I'd mainly been looking for
This was as if 1/21/17

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter