Outer Bldg-1 BR-Park View-Club Level Access

FSU Girl

DIS Veteran
I have a question about this room at the Grand Floridian. What is the layout of the room? The pictures are generic when I click on it and this image looks like a regular room. Does it actually have a separate bedroom? And would this be located in one of the updated buildings or no?
62F0C7FD-510C-45EF-BAEC-E43AE9759E71.jpeg

I have a question about this room at the Grand Floridian. What is the layout of the room? The pictures are generic when I click on it and this image looks like a regular room. Does it actually have a separate bedroom? And would this be located in one of the updated buildings or no?
View attachment 724072

Yes, it has a seperate bedroom. It's basically the size of two regular rooms... the living room is one side, the bedroom the other.

The Park View 1BRs are located in either Conch Key (under renovation at the moment) or Sago Key (not renovated yet, presumably sometime in 2023 as renovations roll on at GF).

Hope that helps.

Yes, it has a seperate bedroom. It's basically the size of two regular rooms... the living room is one side, the bedroom the other.

The Park View 1BRs are located in either Conch Key (under renovation at the moment) or Sago Key (not renovated yet, presumably sometime in 2023 as renovations roll on at GF).

Hope that helps.
Thank you it does!

Hope that helps.
Would you happen to know the layout of this room at Wilderness Lodge? Is it also like two rooms together with the living room and bedroom separate? I think so from the photos?

Deluxe Room - Club Level Access​

Deluxe Room - Club Level Access
Yes it is about equal to two rooms on each corner of the north wing of the Wilderness Lodge. There are 10 of these rooms on Floor 1-5. Two on each floor at the far end of the hallway. There are doors the separate the bedroom from the living area and the bathroom.

It also has 2 balconies. One regular size facing Bay Lake and a small one off the bedroom.

Dave

Attachments

• Disneys-Wilderness-Lodge-Deluxe-Room-Junior-Suite-Floor-Plan.jpg
    Disneys-Wilderness-Lodge-Deluxe-Room-Junior-Suite-Floor-Plan.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 33
Yes it is about equal to two rooms on each corner of the north wing of the Wilderness Lodge. There are 10 of these rooms on Floor 1-5. Two on each floor at the far end of the hallway. There are doors the separate the bedroom from the living area and the bathroom.

It also has 2 balconies. One regular size facing Bay Lake and a small one off the bedroom.

Dave
Thank you so much for the visual too!

We are booked in a one bedroom suite at the GF next year and had similar questions. Found this layout from a Facebook post. Its for the outer building ones that are all on the top floor but I think the theme park view ones might be a little different. Touring plans is good to see where all the building and room locations are by room type. Looks like the main building ones also have a slightly different layout. If you search Grand Floridian one bedroom suite on YouTube you can see some good videos. If it is updated will depend on when you go. They are working building to building. Looks like the main building is unbookable mid-May through beginning of September 2023 so maybe that will be the last building and then all are done?

Years ago we stayed in the deluxe wilderness lodge room that you also asked about. Loved the room and the wilderness lodge. I think it is smaller than the GF setup. The thing we are looking forward to the GF one is having 2 bathrooms. Now that we have a teen it certainly keeps everyone happier getting ready!

Attachments

• 60A7B876-CB20-4C90-B5AA-9F7DD2475700.jpeg
    60A7B876-CB20-4C90-B5AA-9F7DD2475700.jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

We are booked in a one bedroom suite at the GF next year and had similar questions. Found this layout from a Facebook post. Its for the outer building ones that are all on the top floor but I think the theme park view ones might be a little different. Touring plans is good to see where all the building and room locations are by room type. Looks like the main building ones also have a slightly different layout. If you search Grand Floridian one bedroom suite on YouTube you can see some good videos. If it is updated will depend on when you go. They are working building to building. Looks like the main building is unbookable mid-May through beginning of September 2023 so maybe that will be the last building and then all are done?

Years ago we stayed in the deluxe wilderness lodge room that you also asked about. Loved the room and the wilderness lodge. I think it is smaller than the GF setup. The thing we are looking forward to the GF one is having 2 bathrooms. Now that we have a teen it certainly keeps everyone happier getting ready!
Good to know! So that image there is a door to the living room and another door to the bedroom from the outside? My biggest liking on the one bedrooms I’ve stayed in is they seem quieter because the bedroom doors don’t go to the hallway. Did you find that room nosier because of that?

Good to know! So that image there is a door to the living room and another door to the bedroom from the outside? My biggest liking on the one bedrooms I’ve stayed in is they seem quieter because the bedroom doors don’t go to the hallway. Did you find that room nosier because of that?
Yes the GF ones have doors into both rooms. All doors open into the interior hallway of the building. It looks like it was originally planned as 2 separate rooms. For the WL deluxe rooms the living room is a little small so it definitely didn’t feel like 2 normal size rooms but overall we loved the layout. All the The Deluxe rooms are on the corners. We requested one that was halfway down the building to be closer to the club lounge. This was before all the DVC changes so not sure what deluxe room locations still exist now. No issues with noise but we have lucked out and never had any room noise issues at Disney.

All the The Deluxe rooms are on the corners. We requested one that was halfway down the building to be closer to the club lounge. No issues with noise but we have lucked out and never had any room noise issues at Disney.

Forgive me jumping in here but just wanted to chime in on this for the sake of clarity for others.... since you said your WL Deluxe Room stay was several years ago and from your room location description it sounds like it was pre-(over) half the main building being converted to DVC Copper Creek Villas. That took away a number of Deluxe Rooms, including the ones that were closer to the lounge. The Deluxe Rooms that are left are all on the very end of the north wing, unfortunately not all that close to the lounge, relatively speaking.

Yes the GF ones have doors into both rooms. All doors open into the interior hallway of the building. It looks like it was originally planned as 2 separate rooms. For the WL deluxe rooms the living room is a little small so it definitely didn’t feel like 2 normal size rooms but overall we loved the layout. All the The Deluxe rooms are on the corners. We requested one that was halfway down the building to be closer to the club lounge. This was before all the DVC changes so not sure what deluxe room locations still exist now. No issues with noise but we have lucked out and never had any room noise issues at Disney.
My last trip we did a one bedroom villa and it was so quiet and nice and then we moved over to a club level regular room with a connecting door and I could hear the guy next door snoring lol. So I’m trying to change up my next trip we had a club level room at Poly but don’t want a noisy room again

View attachment 724072
I was told these rooms are all king beds, that the picture is inaccurate showing 2 queens. That the description is accurate. Is this still the case?

I was told these rooms are all king beds, that the picture is inaccurate showing 2 queens. That the description is accurate. Is this still the case?
It looks like it would be a king from the description of the room. The picture is definitely wrong it’s just a normal room it’s showing

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter