Our Honeymoon Redo - Trip Report 11/14-11/20! Final Update 4/4/16

I just adored your trip together! The pictures are simply adorable and it looks like a perfect way to reconnect and act like kids!! I hope my husband and I get to take a trip like this soon--we'll be renewing our vows in December with a big family trip, but for the next one I'd like just the two of us. We'll see!

Can't wait to read about your Spring Break adventure!

I convinced Keith to the take the bus this time, and once we got to MK he asked why we had not been taking the bus the entire trip!! REALLY????? I had only tried to get him to ride the bus since we got there..UGH!
Men. :sad2:

We had not done one of my must do’s yet so I needed to rectify that….Carousel of Progress. This is just one of those attractions that is classic Disney and my trip does not feel complete unless I get to enjoy it.
I wanted to do this in December, but it was down. So was the PeopleMover. WHAAA! :sad:

From there we headed to Space Mountain. This is one of my favorites, but boy do my legs feel wonky when I get off that ride.

This ride totally makes me feel like an old lady. It kinda ruins me. :laughing:

26212834506_e453173ca9_c.jpg
Look at you, just along for the ride! :rotfl:

As we entered Space Mountain, I realized the lights were on and told Keith we were going to see Space Mountain!
GAH! Stop it, you're ruining the magic! *covers her eyes!*

Keith's face, though. :rotfl:

This trip was such a wonderful trip. It had some bumps just like every trip, but the time together for me and Keith was great!!!
YAY! I'm so glad!

I plan on starting my newest TR from our Spring 2016 trip soon!
Gimme that link! (So I can fail at following along!)

Loved your trip report! Looking forward to when you start your new report from this most recent trip too! :)

Thanks so much for following along! There should be a link soon! :)

I just adored your trip together! The pictures are simply adorable and it looks like a perfect way to reconnect and act like kids!! I hope my husband and I get to take a trip like this soon--we'll be renewing our vows in December with a big family trip, but for the next one I'd like just the two of us. We'll see!

Can't wait to read about your Spring Break adventure!

I highly recommend doing a couple's trip. Don't get me wrong, you will miss the kids at times but overall the trip was worth it. Keith and I rarely get time to go out just the 2 of us so to have a whole trip for just the two of us was absolutely wonderful, and for it to be at Disney just topped it off!

Thanks for following along on this TR!

My thoughts exactly!! :)

I wanted to do this in December, but it was down. So was the PeopleMover. WHAAA! :sad:

NO!! That would just depress me!

This ride totally makes me feel like an old lady. It kinda ruins me. :laughing:

I went on Space Mountain with Emma this past trip and she thought it was just hilarious how I screamed during the entire ride! I promptly told her she was grounded when we got off the ride...1) For laughing at me and 2) for making me go on the ride. :)

Look at you, just along for the ride! :rotfl:

I completely gave up, I was just mad I was not even coming close to beating him!

GAH! Stop it, you're ruining the magic! *covers her eyes!*

Sorry, should have given a warning!

Keith's face, though. :rotfl:

Cracks me up!

YAY! I'm so glad!

Me too...I know we won't be able to do a trip just the 2 of us again for awhile so I'm glad this one was so great!

Gimme that link! (So I can fail at following along!)

Nope...failure is not an option!!! :)

What a wonderful time you two had (minus the foot pain)! My husband and I honeymooned at WDW way back in 2004. We'll be returning this November with our son and we are SO EXCITED.

What a wonderful time you two had (minus the foot pain)! My husband and I honeymooned at WDW way back in 2004. We'll be returning this November with our son and we are SO EXCITED.

Thanks so much for following along! I hope you have a wonderful time in November! :)

Thanks for the fab trip report. You two are too cute and I loved your Tshirts. I hope you've had a doctor check out your foot.

I am SO EXCITED reading your trip report! My hubby and I leave Monday for our first ever Adults Only trip to Disney and we are staying at CSR! I can totally picture myself in all of your story! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that you gave your leis to the little sisters! THAT was your way of spreading Pixie Dust, for sure! Can't wait to keep reading. It's getting me so excited for our anniversary trip next week!

I loved your trip report! My husband and I will be taking our first couples only trip in October (about time since they will be 20 and 22 when we go lol).

We were actually in WDW just before your trip!

Looking forward to reading more of your reports (I read some of your spring break report earlier today!)

11/15/15 - Part 2 Continued

Once the show was over, we waited a bit for the crowds to leave and then we headed out and made our way to the Osborne Lights. I was so sad knowing this would be the last year, but so very grateful I was getting a chance to see them again.

It looks like you guys had a magical time :)!!!

Nothing like missing an entire trip report!

I AM SORRY!

As we walked down Main Street people were gathering to watch the parade. ( @Chicago Mo I think this was the night you were there watching the parade, and we missed you).

I still think you were avoiding me..

We headed off toward Thunder Mountain. This was on my bucket list to ride at night. The wait was not too long and before we knew it we were on our way. Then another bucket list item took place….we got to watch some of Wishes from the ride. It was amazing and so beautiful!!

This is the BEST at night! THE BEST!!!! and to watch wishes?!?!? FANTASTIC!

I grabbed a seat and just people watched for awhile and checked out Facebook. I saw @Chicago Mo posts that they were at AK as well. I was hoping to run into her and the gang at some point during the trip…we had been at some of the same parks since the trip started but still hadn’t ran into each other. I think she was playing hard to get!

again.. I think you were avoiding us completely!!!

finally saw her….. @Chicago Mo!!! She does exist!!! We literally did a walk by hug before the CM started telling Keith and I to keep moving!!! UGH! No picture happened, but we have other Diser witnesses that the meeting took place (does that count?).

I do!!! I do EXIST!!! we did get yelled at which was crap.. AND i thought i would see you guys after the ride! But NOPE you ran away again!!!
:sad:

I have never done a mid day break.. Plus without kids it's much more low key isn't it?

took this opportunity to remind him it is always in his best interest to listen to me.

Of course!

I was starting to really hurt.

Oh no.. this isn't good. How is your foot now?

I later sent an email to guest services to let them know what a good job I thought this young man was doing, and expressed my disappointment with the other CMs attitude and treatment of this young man.

I am so glad you did this.. I really do believe the CM's lately are getting really relaxed.

BAAAAAAAAAAAA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

We both rested for awhile and decided to go over to the food court around 7:30 to have some dinner. We drove over there so I would not have to walk all the way over there.

Awww..

I was wondering WHY you didn't get something to help!!! I bet this helped a TON!

Where are the rest of my quotes?!?! Why does the Dis hate me today?!?!

I am sorry we didn't meet up more. and have actual PROOF we met!!! your adorable! I love all your pictures especially the ride photos.. you crack me up!!!

I am going over to your PTR so i can fall behind

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter