• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our Funfilled Action Packed Trip to Disney over the Fourth of July. COMPLETE

Have a great time at the tree farm and pet the reindeer for me! :cutie:

Our trip to the farm was a quick one! Sheesh it was a cold one today
10.gif

and we didn't get to pet the reindeer...they were a little frisky :scared: but the dog got pretty close!! :eek:

Our trip to the farm was a quick one! Sheesh it was a cold one today
10.gif

It sure is. I froze my tush off walking from the office to the car after my shift tonight. I can't wait to shovel all 45 cm on snow we are due for tomorrow/today.

and we didn't get to pet the reindeer...they were a little frisky :scared: but the dog got pretty close!! :eek:

That's too bad. At least Sterling had fun with the reindeer.

It sure is. I froze my tush off walking from the office to the car after my shift tonight. I can't wait to shovel all 45 cm on snow we are due for tomorrow/today.

We rented a few movies tonight for tomorrow...looks like we may be snowed in :scared1:

Our plow man never seems to get to us first :headache:

Dreamer said:
That's too bad. At least Sterling had fun with the reindeer.

I'll post my pics in your TR tomorrow - that way I won't have to worry about getting in trouble over in my thread for straying off topic :rotfl2:

We rented a few movies tonight for tomorrow...looks like we may be snowed in :scared1:

Our plow man never seems to get to us first :headache:

I wish we had a plow man!

Alek was supposed to come over in the morning but not sure if that is going to happen now. I guess we'll have to wait and see what it is like in the morning.

I'll post my pics in your TR tomorrow - that way I won't have to worry about getting in trouble over in my thread for straying off topic :rotfl2:

:lmao:

I wish we had a plow man!

Alek was supposed to come over in the morning but not sure if that is going to happen now. I guess we'll have to wait and see what it is like in the morning.

Was that storm wicked or what? I cannot believe how much snow we got!!!

Dreamer said:

Okay, I'm not going to post the pictures. I made a video instead:

Our Trip To The Tree Farm

yeah right, take a picture for me, you guys have to have snow up there.

we had about 12 inches.

Sheesh! :rolleyes: Alright, alright. Hold on. This will take a few minutes.

It's actually gorgeous here today. Full sun, 35 or 40 degrees. Totally dry. The storm missed MT.

That was probably taken during the summer Buzz :rolleyes:

Okay, I promised you some pictures so I'm posting a few from the snow storm:

2939225b.jpg

b0462960.jpg

0a08a3d2.jpg

Our main street is dead!! Not that it's ever very busy but still.....

a99a3182.jpg

This is where all the action was! popcorn::

4cf053af.jpg

My in-laws cottage. DH has to bring the snowblower up today and clear the way for them :3dglasses

6e8ce9db.jpg

The Ranchero is barely visible!

That was probably taken during the summer Buzz :rolleyes:

Okay, I promised you some pictures so I'm posting a few from the snow storm:

2939225b.jpg

b0462960.jpg

0a08a3d2.jpg

Our main street is dead!! Not that it's ever very busy but still.....

:lmao: I agree with you on that one! Your "downtown" is very pretty though. I am pretty sure I recognize the road in your first photo.:magnify: :lmao:

a99a3182.jpg

This is where all the action was! popcorn::

Of course that is where everybody would take shelter from the storm. :rolleyes:

4cf053af.jpg

My in-laws cottage. DH has to bring the snowblower up today and clear the way for them :3dglasses

6e8ce9db.jpg

The Ranchero is barely visible!

Very pretty, I think you guys probably got a bit more snow than we did.

I still think you are crazy for wanting all our snow Scott. I used to love snow as well though, back when I lived in places that never got any. :lmao:

Yeah, I agree. I grew up in Central Illinois, which although gets very nasty wind chills, only gets some snow, usually only 1 or 2 snows a year that close schools and make the roads yucky. Back then, I loved snow! How beautiful, how fun, how unusual!

Now that I live in a place where we've gotten, as an example, 16 inches in the past week, I'm not so much in love with it. :rotfl:

I still think you are crazy for wanting all our snow Scott. I used to love snow as well though, back when I lived in places that never got any. :lmao:

I do live in NYC which has subways. I don't have a car. If I need a car I rent one. Walking is part of life here and I love walking in the snow. I lived in Los Angeles for 2 years and moved back here for the snow. I was thrilled with the blizzard we had last year in Feb 06'. LOVED IT!!!
Now the week of January 17th please no snow. I have to fly then. :rotfl2: that will be our next blizzard watch and see.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter