Our first trip to WDW - Day 1 (Sunday, Nov. 5th)

BeanoC

I almost don't feel the way I do.
Did you ever have one of those days when everything went RIGHT? That's what happened for us as our long awaited first trip to WDW finally arrived! He had 2 very nice flights out from California, and all of our luggage was there on the carousel by the time we got there!

Our driver from Tiffany Towncar arrived a few minutes later (our flight was actually early getting in to Orlando). He was very nice and very helpful. But here's the best part: As we set out for our resort (CBR), he informed us that he also works there! He moonlights for Tiffany on the weekends and works guest services at CBR during the week! So, he picked up his cell phone and called CBR, pulled a few strings for us, and had us virtually checked-in before we even got there! He also made sure we got our requests. Yes, he got a big tip! :)

He took us to Publix for our grocery stop, which was very nice. We stocked up on snacks and breakfast foods, and also bought a styrofoam cooler for our milk and such. We were in our room within about 10 minutes of arriving at CBR! We had a wonderful corner room on the second floor in Trinidad 32, and the view was great. The room was perfect, quickly relieving our anxieties about shabby rooms at CBR! We were a bit tired, and by now it's around 7:00 P.M., so we just strolled down to OPR and took everything in! We had dinner at the food court, which was another nice surprise. The food was very good quality, and the prices much more reasonable than I had expected.
Off to bed so we can do EE at Magic Kingdom tomorrow! :

CBR 11/00

Wow, sounds like a great start to your vacation. Hope everything else went as smoothly!

Now how lucky it that! :D I'm so glad your day went so well. :) Looking forward to more.....

<FONT COLOR=Red> Co-Chat Mistress</font>
<FONT COLOR=Red>Instructional Chat Co-Host
</FONT>
<font color=Blue> Co-Moderator Trip Reports Board</font> <font color=green>http://www.wdwinfo.com/merchandise/index.shtml</font>
mickey87.gif

...decided to stay with your plans of going to CBR! See,its really nice there!!!!

airhead

What was your room number? This past May I stayed in Trindad 32. Well, I was in 3235, but my mom was in 32--. It was a corner room that kind of overlooked the parking lot. Near the ice machine. It was so nice...

Andrea -

We were in room #3248 - also a corner room, also very close to the ice machine, which was a big plus 'cuz I wasn't going to spend a hundred bucks for a fridge when ice is free! :)

CBR 11/00

That is cool, do you remember your drivers name?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter