• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our first magical trip - Complete

I still think it was so great because I found you all and did help so much and it couldn't be better. So thanks to you now there are two more DLP addicts already planing next years trip :lmao:

sounds like you and your son had a lovely trip, i enjoyed reading your tp

What a fantastic trip report. You both seemed to have so much fun and your so has the most lovely beaming smile in every photo.

Thanks for sharing :goodvibes

I really enjoyed your TR! Your son sounds such a character! Your trip started when Elsie would of only been 3 days old! Where has that year gone? x

The funny thing is - it will be a year since our last visit. Last time we went 13th of March, this time it's 14th :lmao:

A year.. I wonder where whole 6 years are gone?!

Lol I'm so excited that your taking your younger son as well x

What a fantastic TR, loved it. You obviously both had an amazing time and it shows in you photographs and thanks for directing me to it, we may very well opt for the evening tour :thumbsup2

thanks :goodvibes I'm hoping for more exciting TR after this trip will be going with two Disney crazy boys. No one knows what might happen :lmao:

and evening trip is a good option - you see Paris and don't loose time in DLP. And I think kids might not appreciate Louvre nor Mona Lisa :lmao: but sleeping in bus very welcome :cloud9:

great report...it's made me more excited about our upcoming trip. Can you get off the bus or does it just drive around and you see the sights through the window?

the bus stops only at Eiffel tower, it just drives around Paris.

How long does it stop for at the Eiffel tower please? I think my dds would like that but wonder if it would be too rushed for tired children?

Just read your trip report! It is lovely! Your DS looks like he is having a fantastic time!

Also I love all the pics with the plushes! I am so doing that in June!

I've so enjoyed reading your TR, thank you for sharing all your first time joy and love for the parks with us :goodvibes

read my TR.. ah, the memories... off to finish the second one

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter