Our first ever trip and Boo to MOO???

mommyof3princess27

DIS Veteran
ok so I figured its time to start a PTR! We leave in 39 days!!! I am not counting today because it IS today lol. Can you tell Im excited??? so I guess you're wondering who is going on this trip and why. Ok this trip started to get planned LAST September. Yes I have been obsessively planning since then. WE are going to celebrate out 10th wedding anniversary and none of us have ever been!
Cast of characters:

caf0ac5d-d910-4f60-a17c-fffcf791-1.jpg

theres me (Erin)28, my husband Jim(31), Kacey(10), Courtney (6) and Madysen (2)
We are also traveling with my brother
DSC01301.jpg

Adam (27) and his wife(picture later as I dont have one lol)

Our friends are also traveling with us.
My father and grandparents are gonna meet us there too!!! :banana: :banana:

As I said above I am so excited! I have never been on a plane, never been to Florida and never been to Walt Disney World!!! Next up: our plans!

So I bet the title has thrown you off a bit. Let me explain. My youngest DD is nicknames Moo. I dont know why. We just started saying it so if I say Moo thats who I am talking about.

Our trip: October 24th-october 29th

Our Accommodations: Disney's Polynesian Resort!!! Club Level!
cllounge13.jpg

I cant wait!! I booked this room way back in last Sept. hoping and praying to get a PIN code and low and behold I scored a 40%!!!

Next up: Dinning ressies and Park Plans :yay::woohoo:

So we are leaving our house at 4am to get to the airport and check in. Our flight leaves at 7am but with travel there and 3 kids and 4 adults and about 7 suitcases and bags...we will need the time lol. We should arrive at MCO at 9am or so. I left this whole day unplanned because you never know! I figured we would just explore the resort and relax-after all its our vacation! :goodvibes :lmao: Relax? whats that? I am an obsessive planner and organizer so every day and every meal is planned out. I didnt plan anything to do it the parks because I cant be that planned out my DH will flip lol. OOPS I have a hungry baby. I will post the rest of the plans in a bit! :headache:

ok so I am back.
our plans and ressies:
Sunday- arrive and explore hotel. dinner at Chef Mickeys

Monday-Magic Kingdom dinner at Crystal Palace

Tuesday-Epcot Breakfast at Akershus and Dinner at Corel Reef

Wednesday- Disney Hollywood Studios dinner at 50's Primetime Cafe

Thursday- Animal Kingdom dinner at 1900 Park Fare and the MNSSHP!!!!

Friday-Magic Kingdom and then MCO and home :scared1:

38 days to go... what do u do between the time your done planning and the time to start packing? I am here in the disney dead zone i guess lol I think time stands still! :rotfl:

:dance3: Yeah, first to sign on board and tag along! How great to never have been to WDW and starting off with the Poly, Club Level!!! :thumbsup2 All these firsts for you. It is going to be fun to watch this trip develop. :banana:

LOL I have my first follower!

Ok my friends are going down with us. My bestest friend in the whole world and her girls are tagging along. But you know for the love of me I cant figure out why they are having such a hard time finding a disney resort to stay at! She originally booked the Poly with us but I got a PIN code and she didnt and do to some financial obligations lately will not be able to afford the Poly so I suggested instead of canceling the trip altogether, she should down grade. Well now her girls arent happy. They booked the POFQ and they hate it. I am running out of suggestions for them and to me it doesnt matter where I stay cuz after all Im in DISNEY!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

I managed to get some trip stuff done this weekend. I bought luggage locks, some clearance shorts for me and DH. I ordered my dads 2 day pass(he is coming up from Ft Myers with my grandparents for Monday and Tuesday) and I preordered out photopass. To save money, we will be sharing it:) I cant wait to go! I think everyone is getting irritated with me cuz I am counting down the days lol :rotfl: BTW....33 days!!!!!

I did slip into Michaels and find some really cool glow bracelets for the kids! :cloud9:

Realizing that all my spare time has been thinking or planning our trip, I forgot to start my Christmas shopping. I usually start in August. I think Santa is just gonna have to wait until I get back from the mouse :love: :rotfl:

Next up: Packing AHHHH!!!

Great plans! We will be there at the same time. I'm jealous you are staying at the Poly though! :) I don't know how you're going to resist going to the parks on your first day though. Especially with staying at the Poly and seeing MK!! Your girls will be begging you!

We loved POFQ when we stayed there. It small and quiet, easy to get around. The food court was pretty good and the boat to DTD was excellent!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter