Our BIG reveal featuring Mel's Coupons and Darth_Kedric DISigns

VeggieMommyof4

Mouseketeer
Here's our BIG reveal to our kids. They had to do a scavenger hunt (Disney themed) with question like "Who said to infinity and beyond"? and Who am I? A little first time princess that wears a purple dress. Each clue led to a new clue and an envelope with puzzles pieces.

(that's me!)

the puzzle was broke down into sections that went together so that the putting together went faster for them

I had my son read the puzzle aloud (puzzle Design by Darth_Kedric)

reaction=Jumping up and down and lots of smiles and squeezy hugs! :goodvibes

My mother in law saying "No we're not. Are you serious?!?"

Passing out our tickets/coupons (made by Mel's Coupons)

and finally the countdown I made for them, yesterday, that took me 3 hours!! I'm so happy how it turned out though :cool1:

Oh Hon :hug:
This is so exciting,I know you were anxiously awaiting surprising the family and you did a wonderful job!
Congrats on the BIG reveal.
Thanks for taking the time to share all the pictures-made my day!
BIG Hugs to you
Mel

Oh Hon :hug:
This is so exciting,I know you were anxiously awaiting surprising the family and you did a wonderful job!
Congrats on the BIG reveal.
Thanks for taking the time to share all the pictures-made my day!
BIG Hugs to you
Mel

thanks Mel!! I was reading your thread and saw someone got you down. I've been meaning to do this for a few days now and thought today was perfect cause I was hoping to cheer you and show how much you are appreciated. Your "tickets" and Darth's DISign for the puzzle made that whole day. THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart for what you do...seriously. SO glad this made your day... :goodvibes

Makes me wish my 2 kids were little again so I could surprise them! :cool1:

Thank you!!! :) :) I worked so hard at making it amazing! ESPECIALLY because it's all of our first time going to Disney! :)

I wonder if my husband will jump up and down when he finds out we are going on an Alaskan cruise for our 40th anniversary?? He will probably faint!! Love it tho that you were able to pull the surprise off...enjoy the wait time..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter