• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our 11/6/15 Disney Magic Surprise Cruise Trip Video

wallskm

Mouseketeer
Earlier this month we surprised out kids with a Disney cruise. We booked this cruise on our Feb 2015 Fantasy cruise and managed to keep it a surprise since then. We had a great time on the ship and I've posted a 15 minute video summarizing it. The first few minutes includes the surprise reveal to our kids followed by the rest of the trip.

For some reason, the audio is slightly off during the first part of the video but not throughout. Sorry.

Just splendid! Thanks for sharing.
I've been on the Wonder and the Fantasy. In 19 days, I'm taking my husband on his first ever cruise. We'll be in the Magic, stopping at Key West, Nassau, and Castaway Cay. I'm so excited, he is too. I'm being very careful not to share too much, he wants to have shine surprises on board the ship.

When we surprised them with the cruise we still didn't tell them about the Avenger's Academy and meeting Captain America in the kid's club. They are huge superhero fans and we're glad they got to experience that before they move on to something else.

When we surprised them with the cruise we still didn't tell them about the Avenger's Academy and meeting Captain America in the kid's club. They are huge superhero fans and we're glad they got to experience that before they move on to something else.

My silly husband, who is major a Marvel fan, thinks the Avengers stuff is just for kids. Just because it's in the Kids Club? I'm insisting we explore the area on the day we board. And I wouldn't mind meet and greet with Thor and Captain America.

GREAT video !!!!! Your boys were making me cry as they were realizing that they were about to go on a cruise !!!!! Thank you for making me smile !!!!!

Love, love, love - we set sail on the Magic on December 18th - first ever cruise and a surprise for our big kids (23yrs and 19yrs) hope we have as much fun as you guys!

What an amazing video! I love surprise trips. My kids are 15 and 13 and we are surprising them in March for a cruise on the Magic. Thanks for sharing!

Love the video! What excursion was that in Grand Cayman? It looks amazing!

Loved this video so much! I plan on bringing my GoPro and making one similar to this when we go on the Wonder next month :bitelip:
Great work, looks like you guys had a blast as well :mickeyjum

Oh my, what an awesome video. We are going on the Magic March 2017 leaving the day ds turns 11. We did the Dream 3 day 2 years ago and ds keeps saying he wants to go on the Magic for the Avengers Academy so we are surprising them. Can't wait

I love your video! I've watched it probably about 15x since the begining of the year. This is the exact itinerary we will be doing in January with our son who will turn 5 on board and daughter who will be 18 months. I normally cue it up on rainy, cold days to remind myself how warm I will be in a few short months! Your family is adorable :)

awww! that was SO fun! thanks for sharing! i LOVED the surprise beginning! that was genius! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter