• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Our 10 day road to getting plumper -> Disney Style! *Updated & Completed*

Loved your reviews - I really enjoyed reading them because you have a great way of focusing on the positive. While you let us know about those moments/foods that weren't your favorite, you didn''t harp on them, nor did it seem to dampen your enthusiasm.
You and your DH look very happy - glad you had a great (dining)trip! I'm off to read your trip report!

Tammy
Even if you are having the worst day ever or the worst meal ever it's still Disney!!! There is nothing in the world that can make my WDW trips bad! Besides being on the DDP you can always have more food and more food and more food and you are bound to like something! LOL!

Thanks for the great review! We're eating at a couple of the same places in May so I was glad to see pics.

I get hungry just looking over my own report! :rotfl2: I'm trying to decide which places we haven't been so we can eat tons more new disney food! Have a great trip in may..happy eating!!!

Great reviews, I really enjoyed your report. Thanks for taking the time to post. :tinker:
Great reviews and great pics, thanks for posting.:thumbsup2

Thank you both for taking the time to read it, I'm really glad you liked it!!!:flower3:

Thanks for taking the time to post your reviews and pictures. Great job!

What an awesome job you did! I am so impressed! The pics were perfect as were your reviews! Thank you VERY much!
:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

I just found your trip report today. I want to let you know I very much enjoyed it.
We are going again in mid June with the 3 kids, I cant wait.

You did a great job of writing it.

This report was sooooo much fun! Thank you for taking the time! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I really enjoyed reading your reviews. You made me even more excited about my upcoming trip (if that was possible). Thanks to your review I might be trying some places that I had not thought of. Thank you for sharing!:cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter