• Pwetty Pwincess?

• Girly Man?

• Petey looks great with "globes"!

Results are only viewable after voting.

des1954

DIS Veteran
What do you think???

Gatordad_in_Drag.jpg

What kind of a sick, demented, troubled soul would make such a thing... ;-)

I think Deb needs a real job to take up some of that free time she has.

Pssst, Jim, Shanon did it! Dude has mad photoshop skills.... (in my best street lingo)

Girly man.

Nine out of ten otters prefer that name - the tenth was already passed out and didn't vote

Alot of Men pay big bucks so their wives can have globes like that!!!

Ok, ok! I'm taking way too much heat over this one... I admit it, the pic of Pete was Photoshopped. I truly meant no offense to GatorMom by placing Pete's face on her pic... I hope this original will clear the air and allow us to return to some degree of normalcy around here.
GatorMom.jpg

Ok, ok! I'm taking way too much heat over this one... I admit it, the pic of Pete was Photoshopped. I truly meant no offense to GatorMom by placing Pete's face on her pic... I hope this original will clear the air and allow us to return to some degree of normalcy around here.
GatorMom.jpg

LOL
That's more like it!!!

nice globes honey.....

i'll post them all over the net, for all to see, i have no shame, i'm addicted to ****ies.

nice globes honey.....

i'll post them all over the net, for all to see, i have no shame, i'm addicted to ****ies.

Don't forget to get a picture with the cats and dog longingly and adoringly staring at the globes. Tres chic!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter