• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

other vacations...

raec1234

"From the Magic within our hearts, to the adventur
any one going on a vacation that has nothing to do with Disney?

i live in nova scotia Canada and my family is taking a road trip to Quebec city then Montreal, then back home through the white mountains in New Hampshire.:)it is going to be alot of fun

Whenever i have holiday time from school, i usually try my best to get to M'boro in England. I lived there for most of my life, so i have family and friends up there and my boyfriend lives up there too. So i spend a lot of my holiday time there :). I consider it as a holdiay, others probably wouldn't xD

Well about a month ago we drove up to Ottawa to spend about a week with my brother, including on Canada day. On the way back we stayed in Saco, and went shopping in Kittery.

My next trip is on March break, and I'll be going to Paris, Monaco, Nice, Eze, Rome and Florence.

You'll be going home through my territory! I've lived in the Mount Washington Valley area for five years and was a visitor every weekend for the thirteen years prior to that. I hope you enjoy your drive through!

I'm going to Maryland, Virginia, and D.C. in October for my brother's wedding. My mom knows one of our congresswomen and she's going to call about getting into a White House tour or something cool like that. I'm stoked because I've never been to D.C. before and Politics is what I hope to go into for a career after college.

I'm going to D.C. to visit my cousins in the spring. I'm excited:-)

You'll be going home through my territory! I've lived in the Mount Washington Valley area for five years and was a visitor every weekend for the thirteen years prior to that. I hope you enjoy your drive through!

I'm going to Maryland, Virginia, and D.C. in October for my brother's wedding. My mom knows one of our congresswomen and she's going to call about getting into a White House tour or something cool like that. I'm stoked because I've never been to D.C. before and Politics is what I hope to go into for a career after college.

Cool i am going up Mount Washington:) any tips?

I'm taking day trips to the shore with my friends. And then I'm going to my BF's house for the weekend. He lives about 2 hours north of me.

Then that's it. But in the past, my family and I have gone to Myrtle Beach, SC and various beaches in Florida.

Cool i am going up Mount Washington:) any tips?

Bring a sweatshirt and wear long pants. It can be the warmest of days at the base, but when you get to the top...it's windy and very cold. Somedays it never gets above 40F up there, even if it's almost 90F on the ground.

It's also almost always suuuuuuper windy up there. I went this time last summer because my cousin's bf had never been to the top and it was 45F and the wind was close to 30/40mph. It's a lot of fun, though, and the view is so spectacular.

Are you driving up, taking a coach, or taking the Cog Railway?

Other than WDW, we're going in December on a cruise(not the disney line).
We also go to Holmes Country Ohio during the year.

I just got back from a trip to Canada for a week-
Vancouver the first day
Tofino for 3 days
Victoria for 2 days
Vancouver for one day

And I'm going to Florida for a week with my friend and her family tomorrow :)

I go to New Jersey pretty frequently. Usually My family and I will go somewhere in New England for a few days once or twice a year. Occasionally we've gone to Virginia.. we're thinking about going to DC for a few days later this Summer.

Yeah.. Disney World is definitely our most frequently visited place though, followed by Jersey Shore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter