OT - Planning non-Disney

memobrien

Mouseketeer
i'm not sure i've got this in the right place, so i'm sorry if i don't. i'm planning a trip to niagra falls for my DD and I. We are going to be driving from Central MA to the Canadian side of the falls. I've never been before so I was looking for advice on what to do, where to eat and what can't be missed. Seening the Dis is my favorite place for all planning disney.... and i know there are a lot of us who like the whole planning process, I thought you would be the best folks to ask.

So can anyone else me.

THANKS!!!

Maura

We did this 2 summers ago. The kids really enjoyed it (they were 4 and 6 a the time). There is a pass you can buy that includes admission to the Maid of the Mist boat ride, the Behind the Falls Tour, The Butterfly Conservatory, a walk alongside rapids (I forget what this was called) and a gondola type ride over the rapids (we didn't do this). It also included bus transportation for the day (all the attractions were along the main road that passes the falls). It was cheaper to buy it through AAA (if you have a membership) than to get it there. One thing I was not prepared for was how expensive the restaurants were. We ate dinner at Applebees one night because they had a kids eat free deal, but we wound up spending $60 on our entrees just to get free kids meals! I think at night they do fireworks over the falls during the summer, but our kids were wiped out by the end of the day, so we went back to the hotel to swim a bit before bed. I hope this helps!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter