Ordering MM online - question

Liz

Make a miracle!
I am at the screen that says this:

Who Will Use Memory Maker?
When you tell us who will use each item, we will automatically create Friends & Family for you in the My Disney Experience section of the site, making planning easier.

On the right in the drop down box it has me and all my friends and family. Am I supposed to somehow indicate that I want MM available for all of us to use? I'm confused (and technology impaired)!

Thank you!

I totally goofed when I ordered mine the other day.. I THINK what it is asking is WHO is going to be the one person who is able to download the images. Well after calling them I accidently assigned my brother as the person who could download not me.. So after about 20 minutes with disney IT they changed it back..
Only one person can be assigned to download....FYI..

I totally goofed when I ordered mine the other day.. I THINK what it is asking is WHO is going to be the one person who is able to download the images. Well after calling them I accidently assigned my brother as the person who could download not me.. So after about 20 minutes with disney IT they changed it back..
Only one person can be assigned to download....FYI..

Good to know. So only one person can download them and then you can print the images?

Isn't there some option to get a cd? I didn't see that option anywhere.

Thank you for your help!

Good to know. So only one person can download them and then you can print the images?

Isn't there some option to get a cd? I didn't see that option anywhere.

Thank you for your help!

Correct.. That is how they explained it to me .. Only one person can download and now there are no CD options.. But you can download and save onto a CD and take it to walgreens or whoever and print them

Correct.. That is how they explained it to me .. Only one person can download and now there are no CD options.. But you can download and save onto a CD and take it to walgreens or whoever and print them

Thanks for the info!

Thanks so much!! One last thing. Everyone on my friends and family list, if they have a photo taken it will go on my account? Does a MB have to be scanned or is it automatic?

Thanks so much!! One last thing. Everyone on my friends and family list, if they have a photo taken it will go on my account? Does a MB have to be scanned or is it automatic?

I have the same question. I'm selected as the user (downloader?)... will my husband's photos link up or do I need to do something else? Also, he's in my friends & family list but does not have his own account (not sure if this matters).

We used Memory Maker in June. My husband, my daughter and I were all linked in My Disney Experience. After we had our photos taken, the PhotoPass photographer told me as long as we were all linked in MDE, it didn't matter whose MagicBand got scanned.

We tested this out and it worked fine - whether my daughter had them scan her band (which she LOVED doing), or my husband, or me, all the photos wound up in our account, no problem.

Just make sure you're all linked and you should be fine.

We used Memory Maker in June. My husband, my daughter and I were all linked in My Disney Experience. After we had our photos taken, the PhotoPass photographer told me as long as we were all linked in MDE, it didn't matter whose MagicBand got scanned.

We tested this out and it worked fine - whether my daughter had them scan her band (which she LOVED doing), or my husband, or me, all the photos wound up in our account, no problem.

Just make sure you're all linked and you should be fine.

Thank you!

I have the same question. I'm selected as the user (downloader?)... will my husband's photos link up or do I need to do something else? Also, he's in my friends & family list but does not have his own account (not sure if this matters).

Yes, for all linked accounts, the photos will show up for everyone. But only 1 person can download. Also, no one has mentioned this, but only 1 account can make edits to the photos that you want to download. Even though your friends and family will share and see all photos, only the main/primary account can download the photos they edit themselves.

Yes, for all linked accounts, the photos will show up for everyone. But only 1 person can download. Also, no one has mentioned this, but only 1 account can make edits to the photos that you want to download. Even though your friends and family will share and see all photos, only the main/primary account can download the photos they edit themselves.

If just one person downloads the photos, how do the other people (separate family) get copies of the photos? Can they be e-mailed to the other people?

I believe so... Once they are downloaded you have all the rights to print them, save them on a cd for other family members..

If you are not using Magic Bands (staying off site) does it link to your park pass or do you need a separate card?

I bought the MM through my disney experience acct. I got a card in the mail?
Am I supposed to link the number on my card to MDE or is already done.
Also when I go to the memory maker site to set up the account which number do I use, the number on the card or the number on my magic band or what?
I am sure it is easy and I am just over thinking this, but HELP;)

Thanks
Bev

They need to be on your friends and family list, but if they also have their own MDE account, they need to give permission to view/purchase photos, or their photos will not show up in your account. If they are on your account (only) then nothing else needs to be done. The magic bands need to be scanned for the PP photographers. Ride photos should link automatically via the magic bands.

In this situation, his photos should link up.

If just one person downloads the photos, how do the other people (separate family) get copies of the photos? Can they be e-mailed to the other people?
Once you download them, you can do with them as you please. You can email them, make them a CD with the pictures, put them on a flash drive. You can even download the photos to multiple computers, so you could download them on someone else's computer through your MDE account (either by doing it at their home or by sharing your user name and password and letting them do it). There is no limit to the number of times you can download the photos, as long as it is done within 30 days.

I bought the MM through my disney experience acct. I got a card in the mail?
Am I supposed to link the number on my card to MDE or is already done.
Also when I go to the memory maker site to set up the account which number do I use, the number on the card or the number on my magic band or what?
I am sure it is easy and I am just over thinking this, but HELP;)

Thanks
Bev

You can check in your MDE account under reservations/tickets to see if it is already linked- it will be in the very bottom section. If not, you can try to link the number on the card or your confirmation number from ordering it.

FYI... I did get a plastic card in the mail today.. I ordered mm on Monday! That was fast!

The odd thing is that I can find my memory maker info if I check MDE on my computer but not on my cell phone app. Everything else is on the phone app except MM is this how it works? All this crosschecking is making me crazy!

Bev

The odd thing is that I can find my memory maker info if I check MDE on my computer but not on my cell phone app. Everything else is on the phone app except MM is this how it works? All this crosschecking is making me crazy!

Bev

The actual site it much more reliable than the app. I would only use the site to do anything important, or to verify anything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter