• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ordering DDE Card

DisneyWisher

DIS Veteran
Woke up at 3 am this morning and decided to order the DDE Card. I must have been having my Disney dream again. Love that dream til I wake up and realize I'm home. Oh well its Monday and I have Monday and Tuesdays off. So I have to wait til 9 am to call. Since I have a cell phone my other long distance calling choice is my At&t phone card. 3 cents a minute is better than going over my minutes with the cell (after reading how long some people have been on hold for). So I start dialing at 8:58am (I have a lot of numbers to enter). After listening to my options and selecting 2 for AP holder (I'm a FL resident but its cheaper for AP holders) then listening and selecting 1. I go right to voice mail. I hang up and try again. This time I don't wait til they list the options I hit 2 then 1. I'm put on hold. Ok, hold is better than voice mail. After a few minutes of listening to Little Mermaid soundtrack I heard it ringing. Woohoo I'm getting through, then crash I got voice mail again :sad: . Hmmm I am not liking this. Ok third time is the charm right. Dial numbers then 2 and 1. I'm on hold again and couple seconds later it rings (crossing my fingers, oh please someone answer) Woohoo someone did :rotfl: . Ordered it and within 2 minutes of hanging up I got my email since its going to take 4-6 weeks to get the card. :hyper:

Moral of the story. Call early but not before opening and if you get sent to voice mail hang up and call again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter