• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

ordering and getting groceries delivered to BCV?

It looks like you are from Canada, so this might not apply, but we've used Walmart+ for our last 3 trips and they have been great (and if you are a Walmart+ member, delivery is free).

Has anyone tried the Kroger delivery service? It seems to be relatively new to the Orlando/DIsney area.
online I found a 20 dollar off first time Walmart and Instacart. We used Walmart and it was perfect as well and I am not a walmart fan. 😀

We've used Garen Grocer a few times and had no problems but prices are inflated, we used Instacart last time - this was cheaper but you have to be around for delivery to check ID - GG you upload your ID so they can drop off and leave.

We are now just opting for an uber to Walmart/target and do the shop ourselves

We’ve used Garden Grocer for several years and have had no issues. We last used them in January 2020 and understand they are now under new management (I’m not certain exactly when that occurred). The prices are high, but the convenience has always been worth it to us and the customer service excellent (we once had to cancel a trip and a food order with them on the same day we were arriving due to a family emergency and they did not charge us for the cancellation when they easily could have).

We have not used them on our last few trips because they were relatively short ones (we didn’t want a lot of leftover items) and we decided to rely on restaurants/counter service and whatever was available in the DVC shop where we were staying. The shop did not have much in the way of food at all (WL) except for chips, soda, a limited selection of beer, cookies, candy, etc. (Many of the refrigerated cases were out of service or perhaps being maintained.) So unless you anticipate eating out quite a bit, it would probably make sense to order some items from a food delivery service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter