Orbitz vs. Cheaptickets

lhall7

Mouseketeer
I haven't used Cheaptickets and it has been awhile since I have booked with Orbitz. Is one better than the other? Do you still have to call Orbitz to have kids added? Also can you still stack Orbitz discount on top of Disney offer? Any reason I can't use my Orbucks on Disney resorts? We are hoping to go March 25-April 1. Need better discount than what TA and Disney Visa is offering.

Thanks!

Orbitz and Cheaptickets are owned by the same company, so use whichever is cheaper. As of the last time I went, you still had to call to have a kid added with either one.

You can use Orbucks on Disney resorts (and usually, the 15%-off code that they offer). But since they are separate for mDisney, this doesn't stack with any discounts. Over the years, we have frequently found Orbitz/Cheaptickets to be better than whatever offer we could get through disney.

yep they are both run by Expedia now. It is possible they will have different discount codes. Pretty sure you can't use Orbucks through Cheaptickets though. So check both to make sure which has the best price for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter