• Sept, 14- 'Ohana
  • Sept, 15- Narcoossee's
  • Sept, 16- San Angel Inn
  • Sept, 17- Concourse Steakhouse
  • Sept, 18- Citrico's
Just missing the cut:
  • Yachtsman Steakhouse
  • Shula's
My Q: Would you try to work in Shula's and YSH? If so, which ones would you the axe?

THANX...:cool:

Don't forget to check for discounts with either DVC or DC. I know YSH and Narcoossee's offer DVC discounts.

We enjoyed both YSH and Shula's.

Great choices, but I would axe 'Ohana because I just didn't like it. Also, maybe I'd switch Concourse Steakhouse for one of the better steakhouses that just missed the cut.

Originally posted by Maistre Gracey
My Q: Would you try to work in Shula's and YSH? If so, which ones would you the axe?

THANX...:cool:

I'm not going to tell what to cut, but I will say if you like steak you have to go to Shula's. It is simply the best steak around. Edges out Morton's as the best I've had. It's pricey but well worth it.

Another vote for Shula's.

If you don't want two steakhouses, cut the Concourse.

Of your other restaurants, I've only eaten at CRT and the San Angel Inn. Neither had great food, imho, and both had nice atmosphere. Of those two, I'd cut San Angel.

Have fun!

We really liked San Angel Inn as do many posters. In fact, I had one of the best beef dishes ever there. It was the first entree on the menu and it was very well aged beef, absolutely delicious. It is a dark restaurant, but we like the atmosphere as well.

I'm with Swankybeth on this one--.
And since I haven't (yet) made it to Shula's, YSH is a good spot.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter