Opinions..... please(moved to diff forum - oops)

gemjoy

<font color=deeppink>Beware the Cruise Shampoo!<br
This will be our first cruise :goodvibes (myself, DH, DD 9 and DS 11) and there was never any doubt ~ it would be Disney! ;) So..... we sail on the Eastern March 4th-11th 2006. DH and I feel the kids are at a great age and this will be a trip to remember! My question..... I've read several posts where on occasion kids are "on this deck and at that pool or in the arcade" (outside of the oceaneer lab of course) while their parents are at another pool or whatever. Now, Disney is known for being extremely child friendly and safe ~ which is one of the reasons it was our #1 choice. However ~ I'm sure there are many parents like us who really need to adjust to being able to "let go" (My DH and I are having a problem with the Oceaneer Lab ~ the thought of letting them swim while we're sunning on another deck would just send us into a tail-spin!!! :crazy: ) I'm assuming the majority of the time will be spent together, after all it's a family vacation ~ but, is it really so relaxed that you can go your separate ways? I need help knowing what to expect ~after all this is a huge ship. Thank you!!!!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter