Opinions about the Nine Dragons Please!

Tinkerbelle32

DIS Veteran
HI! Anyone been to the Nine Dragons in Epcot lately? We have a PS for lunch during our June trip. Any replies would be appreciated. By the way, we all love Chinese food. Thanks! :cool1:

We went last year and it was very good. It's a beautiful restaurant! It is rather overpriced for Chinese - but we live in podunk USA so we don't have a decent Chinese restaurant within an hour of us!

We each ordered something - but we should have just ordered 2 things for the 3 of us because the portions were HUGE.

I really enjoyed this place more then I thought I would. I dined here for lunch last Feb. and the place was basically empty. We did'nt have a PS and walked right in. We had the lunch sampler and it was a perfect amount. This may not be the best in the WS, but it is perfect for lunch.

We had dinner there in January 2004. No PS, we just walked in and had a 3-5 minute wait. I had the Honey Sesame Chicken, and it was WONDERFUL! I hardly ate any of the rice, as the portion was huge--and I couldn't take my leftovers with me.

The 2 of us ate there back in September for lunch & really enjoyed it. We also did the Lunch Sampler ($30, I think?) & it was more than enough food for us. We really enjoyed the food, but it is very similar to a local Chinese restaurant here at home, so we probably won't eat there every trip. So many other great places to try - I would definitely recommend it though. Enjoy! :)

i'll post when we get back. we're going there at the end of may. :)

The food there is very good. The best chinese food I've ever had. Great theaming also. It's now on my must do list.

We were there in January. We had the meal for two, which was pretty good. Service was ok and I didn't appreciate how close the tables are together.

I will probably not be of general opinion, but I will not go back to nine dragons.
food adequate at best. better chinese at home and prices were very high..

just okay in my book, not horrible but not warranting a second trip

Food is above par when compared to the "AYCE Chinese buffets" that you see everywhere. Well seasoned, large portions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter