** Opening Day Pricing Summer 2022: Wish **

G July 25-29 4E 2A2K(13,11) [2260] [2260] [1144.32] [1192.] taxes [378.08] total 7234.40 no grat/obb/trans

Not sure that we are going to keep the booking, put a 3 day hold on it, as we have a b2b on the Magic for August 2022, but I wanted to grab one and then discuss with dh.

Hello, folks! A lot has changed between yesterday and today... is anyone willing to accept a PM with a few questions about what is available now? Thanks again to all who have done such a great job helping the DIS.

hi sorry to bother again, availability changes were wild today!

looking to see availability/pricing for
3 night 08/26 2A,1K (age 4) cat 4B or 4C
4 night 08/29 2A,1K (age 4) cat 4B or 4C

thank you so much in advance!

hi sorry to bother again, availability changes were wild today!

looking to see availability/pricing for
3 night 08/26 2A,1K (age 4) cat 4B or 4C
4 night 08/29 2A,1K (age 4) cat 4B or 4C

thank you so much in advance!

$3210 for the 3 night 4B
$3775 for the 4 night 4B

Hello, folks! A lot has changed between yesterday and today... is anyone willing to accept a PM with a few questions about what is available now? Thanks again to all who have done such a great job helping the DIS.

Feel free to post. Someone will take a look for you

So I put in a request the other day, can someone give me a count of the 9B rooms available at the moment on the 8/22 cruise. There were 16 after P4.

Feel free to post. Someone will take a look for you
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I am looking to know what the 2B prices are for 3 night sailings in July/August. Not sure how many are sold out of it but hopefully I will be lucky tomorrow morning! :)

@sugliac
Looks like you've got three date options for a 2B on a three night cruise. You didn't say how many passengers, so these are for 2 Adults.

Jul 1 - None
July 8 - 4 Cat 2Bs $7269
July 15 - 4 Cat 2Bs $7239
July 22 - 1 Cat 2B $7089
July 29 - None
August 5 - None
August 12 - None
August 19- None
August 26 - None

Can anyone tell me what number to press on the phone tree for new reservations? DVC opens tomorrow and you cannot reserve online. Thanks!

G Aug 29-Sept 2 11C 2A2K (13,15) [1072] [1072] [680] [680] taxes [378.08] total $3882.08

Disneyworld followed by the Disney Wish seems like a great way to break this COVID imposed travel fast! :yay:
100% agree. We always prefer a couple of days before the cruise to hang out in the parks and hotels. We tried afterwards once, what a mistake! We were so tired.

Can anyone tell me what number to press on the phone tree for new reservations? DVC opens tomorrow and you cannot reserve online. Thanks!

I'm sorry but I do not know; I'm not a DVC member.

100% agree. We always prefer a couple of days before the cruise to hang out in the parks and hotels. We tried afterwards once, what a mistake! We were so tired.

We prefer cruise then parks; it's too sad going straight to the airport with a full day left and I enjoy going home tired. Otherwise I'd regret not taking that energy to the parks..! Oh, the tribulations of a desk job... :rotfl2:

Added quotes up to here!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter