• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** OPENING DAY PRICING 2018 Pt 3 September-December: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

Wonder - October 14th, 2018 - 5 night Baja
S 6A 1A $2391.73 [2275] no ins/trans/air/OBB (tax 116.73)
S 9B 1A $2091.73 [1975] no ins/trans/air/OBB (tax 116.73)
S 10A 1A $2041.73 [1925] no ins/trans/air/OBB (tax 116.73)

Fantasy - October 6, 2018
Eastern Caribbean
7A 2A 1C(6) $4,654.88
no ins/grat/trans/obb

Got a quote for 2A 11b $3,217
No trans/ins/grat/obb

Silver

Did you also price this out with 3k in one room to see if the price was lower overall. Disney doesn't care how you sleep. Usually the more people in a room the less the 3,4,5 passengers cost. The first two passengers are always the same price. If the 8c's don't sleep 5 then it's a mute point.

It appears our rooms [8516/8518] do not have the pull-down bunks, so we can fit up-to 4 people. I e-mailed to confirm, but according to a trip report, that's what I am assuming.

Last edited:

A few more came through from my TA

November 2, 2018 Wonder S Cat 9C 2A2K (10,12) $4018.44 no transfers/insurance/OBB

November 16, 2018 Wonder S Cat 9C 2A2K (10,12) $7329.40 no transfers/insurance/OBB

Wonder Oct 19. EBPC. Silver
9C. 2A2K (11 & 8). $7653 (1827 adults & 1173 kids and 1652 taxes) yes OBB, no everything else

We could not get the 9B or 9c rooms we most wanted; TA says almost all cat 9 rooms are sold out (and she had us booked by 7:00am PT. That surprised me! We are so excited to do EBPC!!

Have your TA check availability for the rooms you wanted over the next few days. The three day holds for the platinums will start expiring soon. Some rooms might become available again.

Sadly, probably not. They usually take all of the decorations down during the New Year cruise.

Thank you!

If this is the case I can't really justify the price they have for January 3d 2019.

Most likely will move the reservation when next release will happen - to a little later date in January hopefully. If the prices would be comparable to January of 2018.

Is this the 1/3/19 sailing out of Galveston? I called Monday to get a quote for someone and was advised it is a Very Merrytime sailing. I didn't ask, but the cm advised me about all the cruises that were either Halloween On The High Seas or Merrytime sailings when the quotes landed on the appropriate dates. Ymmv but that's what I was advised :)

Thanks,
Heather

Maaan! That would be nice!!!

Thank you for the hope :)))

I have a question about Christmas sailings. Hope it's O'K to ask it here?

In the parks beginning of January is still kind of Christmasy - all the decorations are still there, the shows and etc.

I booked cruise starting on January 3d. Is there a chance it is still Christmas cruise? As the price is kind of high for January.

Thank you.

We sailed the 12/26/15 - 1/2/16 cruise on the Fantasy and the decorations were still there, so they might still be up.

Some more verandahs on the Bermuda sailings will open. We dropped both our reservations for the 5-night and 6-night -- too expensive for us.

Fantasy Nov. 3 Eastern Carrib - 1st Time Cruiser :)
Category 5C. 2A2K $6230.96 total (no protection plan, no transfers)

Is there a board set-up yet for this cruise?

Disney Magic
Transatlantic 9/9/2018- 9/20/2018
Silver Castaway Club members
Category 5B
2 Adults
$2231.24 per person total was $4462.48
No transfers, insurance, etc

Fantasy Nov. 3 Eastern Carrib - 1st Time Cruiser :)
Category 5C. 2A2K $6230.96 total (no protection plan, no transfers)

Is there a board set-up yet for this cruise?

Not yet no, but keep a weather eye out! :D Did you book this just today...? I'm thinking I may as well add some booked today too if people post them. It's good data even if cruise fish and touring plans have better over time graphs and such. :)

I repriced ours, verandah with 2A 1 C went up over $1,000!

I personally thought our quote for the PC was also too high for just two adults, so I let that one drop as well. Maybe someday I'll get to use my platinum benefits without foregoing my retirement monies! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter