** OPENING DAY PRICING 2015 Pt 2 April - August: Magic, Wonder, Dream, Fantasy **

@1055 EST

MAGIC 11 nights Copenhagen to Dover

Category 7A

2 Adults $4400 / $4400 Taxes $47.89 / $47.89 Total $4447.89 per person

No OBB - No transfers - No insurance

2A - Wonder - Alaska - with OBB 10% discount
June 6-7A $4394.94
Aug. 10-7A $4823.34

Is this Alaska 1st or 8th? Didn't think there was a June 6th. These are the dates we are debating between so I'm super curious.

Waiting on my TA to give me a quote for Fantasy 6/6/15, Cat 10A, Eastern, 2 adults 2 kids. This is my first cruise, so I guess I just wait until she gets back to me? Hoping I can book soon, I'm getting nervous it might sell out or something!

Anyone who has booked is it showing already in your Castaway Club profile? Mine's with my TA and I see no changes to my dummy booking as of yet...
Thanks!

No discounts
All are for 2 adults/2kids (11,9)
Category 4A

I wanted the 12 night. Higher than expected. Could do 3 or 4 cruises for that. Booked Alaska and fantasy. Will choose one and wait for holiday cruises

Northern Europe- magic.
July 10 $17,940.48

July 22- magic
$17,902.16

Wonder- San Diego May 2015
3 night$3038.44

2 night San Diego-wonder
$2036.56

Alaska-wonder
August 17-$9579.48
August 24-$7479.48
June 15-$10,027.48

7 night Northern Europe Magic

June 16? $10,197.00

Fantasy 7 night

August 22 $6758.88
August 29. $ 5318.60

June 19, 2015 Disney Dream
2A, 1C - Cat. 11C w/OBB - $2690.28 (cruise fare & taxes only)

June 22, 2015 Disney Dream
2A, 1C - Cat. 11C w/OBB - $3255.48 (cruise fare & taxes only)

The June 29 Norway/Iceland repo cruise seems to be a real popular choice. I admit, that was the one that piqued my interest as well when announced yesterday. However, the prices are nothing short of obscene. :scared1: Add in the airfare for 4 people, and there's no way to keep the total trip cost under $15k. Actually, keeping it under $20k may be near impossible.

Waiting on my TA to give me a quote for Fantasy 6/6/15, Cat 10A, Eastern, 2 adults 2 kids. This is my first cruise, so I guess I just wait until she gets back to me? Hoping I can book soon, I'm getting nervous it might sell out or something!

Today is just for Plat/Gold Castaway Club members so you'll have to wait until tomorrow for your TA to book. Best of luck!

Does anyone have any pricing for the 7-night Fantasy on June 27, 2015? This would be for 2A, 2C.

We will be on this cruise too. I have to wait till tomorrow to move my dummy date.. I'm only Silver. Will have 3 DCL cruises done soon. On my way. Would love to see price for this date also. 3A/1C my son's graduation cruise.

6/29 11 day Norway & Iceland 5C 2 adults 9555.78.

Since this is your first cruise, your TA will not be able to book for you until tomorrow when booking is open to the general public.

Just for reference...

We transferred an OBB (so 10%) for this cruise. 3 adults - Cat 11c and it is $5,043.15 - no ins, no transfers

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We will be on this cruise too. I have to wait till tomorrow to move my dummy date.. I'm only Silver. Will have 3 DCL cruises done soon. On my way. Would love to see price for this date also. 3A/1C my son's graduation cruise.

I'm also only Silver and am waiting for tomorrow. Our original plans were to book the June 26th DD on the Dream but those prices seem really high for a 5-night AND I can't use my 10% discount from an OBB as it is blacked out. It looks like it will be this cruise for us.

Congratulations to your son!

Tried calling to get a price quote for someone -- can't even get through. Recording says call cannot be completed at this time! :confused3

Anyone who has booked is it showing already in your Castaway Club profile? Mine's with my TA and I see no changes to my dummy booking as of yet...
Thanks!

I called back (my 2nd call) and changed one of my holds (and cancelled the other) and I have not received that email whereas this morning when I got through after 20 mins, emails were coming through right away. I commented to the DCL rep that my email confirmation has not come through and she said due to how busy they were everything was delayed. I'm still waiting on my email confirmation so I'm hoping it's just a hiccup in their system now.

Heather

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter