OOGIE BOOGIE October Exercise Challenge

Not many reports from the weekend, but still several :rainbow::rainbow:.

Saphire5742; I, sophy1996; and the team as a whole turned Zero Orange. And our first team members reached Mayor of Halloween Town Purple: TimonTracy, Twilight Sparkle, and Fleur Delacour!

The Mayor of Halloween Town generally helps Jack run Halloween Town and make plans for Halloween. His head has two faces that swirl around; one happy with a permanent smile, and one angry with a permanent frown (and pointed teeth!). Although he has the only auto in town and wears a ribbon with "Mayor" on it, he doesn't seem to exercise much actual authority. When he arrives at Jack's house to discuss the year's Halloween plans and finds Jack gone, he grows hysterical and yells, "Jack, please, I'm only an elected official here! I can't make decisions by myself!"

Last edited:

Congratulations to Stephanator, who has reached Sally Blue, and to HappyGrape and galaxygirl76, who both have reached Zero Orange!

We're a third of the way through the month, and the team as a whole is actually a bit ahead schedule, at 36.2% of our combined goal! :yay::grouphug::cheer2:

In Nightmare, there are different lands/towns for various holidays, including Halloween and Christmas. If you haven't seen the movie, you might not know that it's a musical, with the score written by Danny Elfman (who also provided Jack Skellington's singing voice). The movie opens with a catchy introduction to Halloween Town and its residents - "This is Halloween."

From YouTube:

:welcome: scdak to Zero Orange and 2manypets to Mayor of Halloween Town Purple!

Jack Skellington discovers Christmas Town's portal tree while wandering in the forest. It is reported that the most difficult shot of the movie is Jack reaching for the doorknob. Jack and the forest behind him are perfectly reflected in the knob.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter