• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oogie Boogie Bash vs. MNSSHP

Yes, there are photo opportunities for some villains who don’t have treat trails (last year was stand in front of the character’s area; this year will probably be more normal?). Photopass was included with the party ticket.
That would be awesome if Photopass was included!

I’ve done both and I love OBB. We found the MNSSHP treat lines to be long and boring where the OBB ones were interactive and moved quickly. DCA lends itself really well to all the Halloween decor and we love seeing all the villains.

Also let me add the 1st OBB had a Halloween version of World of Color. The only reason they didn't have it last year is WOC was broke down. Now that it's repaired I would assume that will resume. This is something else that WDW doesn't have.

Would you choose DL/DCA without OBB over WDW with MNSSHP? I am trying to decide on.a trip for the week before Halloween and of course OBB is sold out for this year. I have done MNSSHP many times and love it. I have only done the California parks one other time.

Would you choose DL/DCA without OBB over WDW with MNSSHP? I am trying to decide on.a trip for the week before Halloween and of course OBB is sold out for this year. I have done MNSSHP many times and love it. I have only done the California parks one other time.
Last year I went to DL/DCA without doing the OBB. I booked the trip on a whim so tickets were sold out by the time I had made my plans. I still loved going without going to OBB. First of all there is not as many parties as Disney World has. When you go to WDW you are really limited to the days you get a full day in the MK without MNSSHP. When I was there last year there was 1 OBB event the week I was there. I would go to Disneyland just for the Haunted Mansion makeover. I am not even a fan of the Nightmare before Christmas but I have to day the Haunted Mansion was amazing. I didn't feel that I missed out not having OBB tickets. This year I am going 9/8 to 9/13. I booked before knowing when the OBB event would be. I was able to get a ticket for the 9/10 event. But I would have been fine if I had not gotten tickets

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter