Onsite Cancellation and BBB

yourstrule

Earning My Ears
Due to unforseen circumstances we are likely going to have to cancel our onsite reservation and stay offsite. Will this affect our Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations that I already made? Thanks in advance.

Due to unforseen circumstances we are likely going to have to cancel our onsite reservation and stay offsite. Will this affect our Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique reservations that I already made? Thanks in advance.

No it will not. BBB and dinning reservations are not linked to your hotel stay in any way.

Does anyone have a preference of one BBB site over another?

We much prefer the MK site, even though it is smaller than the DS site. Something about having it done in the castle makes it extra special! It does get very cramped at the MK site though!

I wouldn't recommend against the Disney Springs BBB, but the MK one is special. You have the carrousel, the mosaics and the Cinderella Wishing Well right there for photographs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter