• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Only using food, where do you live?

I don’t think Delaware is noted for any particular food. A year or so ago some website had a story such as “ The top foods from all 50 states.” For Delaware: chicken. Just chicken, no specific type or style. The photo was fried chicken.

Yes, there are plenty of chicken farmers in southern Delaware and some processing plants.

Speaking of which, this is my new career: ripping the guts out of chickens after they’re killed and plucked.

Forgot about the chickens. Haven’t seen any chicken farmers yet, though. Not too far from Philly or Maryland but haven’t seen or heard about any food items that says Delaware. Our neighborhood is filled with NJ, NY and PA transplants, perhaps one day we will come up with a food!

answer shown on TV jeopardy board

this island nation 30% of the workers main industry is providing the world with fresh fish

the question that one of three contestants offer.. What is the MALDIVES?

The Maldives is an island chain that sports miles of white sandy beaches, palm trees, azure waters, hammocks, palm trees... I could go on. It's paradise.

Skyline Chili (ewwww...)
Montgomery Inn BBQ
I'm in the home of Skyline twice a year. Really like it on Coneys or a straight bowl, but it loses me when it gets put over noodles like it's marinara sauce.

What is this BBQ you speak of? Is it available anywhere on the north side of town? I'm usually in Forest Park or right around there.

Thought of some more

Fluffernutter
Fig Newtons
Necco Wafers, Ribbon Candy, Mary Janes
Kelly’s Roast Beef
Regina Pizza
Hoodsies
Brigham’s
Brown Bread

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter