• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Reservation won't take my resort info

Ladybugsy

DIS Veteran
Here I am, up at 5am to book my ressies 180 days out online, and the system won't take my ressie info. I have confirmed it on Disney's site, and still, it says it can't find it.

What am I don't wrong, I've triple checked everything :( I am going to miss my reservations because of this :(

The system been on and off for quite a few days. Log out and try again later. This happened to me a few times. Once was my fault, I had wrong years in.:goodvibes If all else fails try calling. The website has been down quite a bit lately. Good Luck!

Did the same thing to me. System showed my resort info but would NOT let me confirm for dining. I spent an hour on the phone making ADRs. When I went online afterward, the ADRs were there but had a bizarre phone number & no allergy notation. I was able to make one more online at the time I originally wanted but when I cancelled the earlier one, I received an email showing a cancellation of the last one. Ended up on the phone again to fix everything. All in all, I spent over two hours on the phone!
But - finally got it all!!

Had the same problem this morning. Called in this afternoon and made all my reservations.

I would just try and call in. The website has been having a lot of problems lately:sad2:

Has anyone called to see if it is being fixed? I perfer to do mine online because there are so many. Just curious.

We wound up having to call for all of ours, as it just would not work online no matter what we tried. We only had 3 ADRs to make, which is a lot less complicated than what most people have to do, but if they just will not work at all for you online, it still may be quicker for you to make phone reservations than for you to try to fix it online.

I can't even get on the website today. Gahhh! I don't want to call either because it's a surprise trip for my kids. I can't lock myself in the bathroom for a half hour without them getting suspicious. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter