• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Reservation question......

MUNUMom

Mouseketeer
I will have a two year old with us and will be on the dining plan. My question is, how do I put into the online reservations that I will need a high chair? If anyone can help, i would appreciate it. Thanks

If I recall correctly, once you accept the reservation, there is a place to put in special needs/diets/etc. If not, I don't think it would be a problem to just let them know when you arrive at the restaurant. WDW is all about kids and families so they are always pretty good at accommodating personal needs, especially something as simple as a high chair. I doubt it will be a problem either way!

Just include them in the count and then tell them at the podium when you show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter