MrsJobba1

Dvc owner at BWV & SSR
Hi these r the adrs I'm hoping to secure

Bog - dinner
Teppan edo dinner
Coral reef dinner
Tusker house lunch / dinner
Garden grill lunch/ dinner

I'm not bothered about what day I do these on - I think it's best to try for bog first

I know some adrs you have to book via phone but does that apply to any of these?
Am I right in thinking before I need to add my credit card to mde

What times does booking open?

Many thanks

Hi these r the adrs I'm hoping to secure

Bog - dinner
Teppan edo dinner
Coral reef dinner
Tusker house lunch / dinner
Garden grill lunch/ dinner

I'm not bothered about what day I do these on - I think it's best to try for bog first

I know some adrs you have to book via phone but does that apply to any of these?
Am I right in thinking before I need to add my credit card to mde

What times does booking open?

Many thanks
We always call at 180 days for BOG, it's the only way we can get a dinner ADR (to meet the beast). You shouldn't have a problem with the others being available online at 180 days.

You can do all of those online, and you get an hour head start on the people who call. Even BOG dinner.

I've always done them online as soon as our booking window opens. Never had an issue getting anything, including BOG dinner.

I did online at 6 AM except for two I needed to call because I was using dining credits to book CRT and Hoop De Doo. Got everything I wanted except the Fantasmic package (still pending). As previously stated, everything above you can book online, so I'd at least try that first, and then call at 7 if you're having issues.

We always book online at 6:00am. Every one in a while, online does not recognize beyond my first day. That is the only time I call in right at 7:00am.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter