Online Check-in Post cruise flight info

kellymonster23

Mouseketeer
I recently completed our online check-in for our spring break cruise. I'm second guessing the post cruise flight information I used. We are flying Delta and have a layover in Atlanta. I used the flight info for our flight from MCO to ATL and not the second leg of the trip to our home airport. Was this correct? I can't find a place to add a second segment to the post cruise flight. I only see where it asks for how many segments the pre-cruise flight is? Can anyone help?? We plan to do onboard check-in so we don't have to worry about our luggage off the ship. I don't want my luggage to be stuck in ATL forever.

That info is only useful to determine you disembarkation group. In PC, it does not really matter as all the luggage is available as soon as you can get of the ship, but in other ports, they prioritize luggage disembarkation based on flight times.

Everything relating to onboard check-in will be handled onboard.

That info is only useful to determine you disembarkation group. In PC, it does not really matter as all the luggage is available as soon as you can get of the ship, but in other ports, they prioritize luggage disembarkation based on flight times.

Everything relating to onboard check-in will be handled onboard.

We are planning to use the onboard check-in option as we are flying with a participating airline so we will not be collecting our own luggage at PC. I did give my airline reservation number/airline locator record so I guess they will figure out that it's a connecting flight out of MCO

We are planning to use the onboard check-in option as we are flying with a participating airline so we will not be collecting our own luggage at PC. I did give my airline reservation number/airline locator record so I guess they will figure out that it's a connecting flight out of MCO
Yes, they'll print the airline tags from your reservation number. As long as both flights are under the same reservation, the final destination will appear on them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter