• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Online Check-in Help Needed

marie8461

Mouseketeer
I am trying to do the online check-in for my upcoming stay. I have tried it several times on my desktop computer in both Chrome and Firefox and each time I enter the information and try to save it, I get a message in red across the top of the page that indicates there are errors on the page. I have gone over each section carefully and there are no errors. When I look on the app on my phone, there does not appear to be an option to check-in. I called Disney Technical Support, but there was a 90 minute wait for assistance! Has anyone else had this problem and found a resolution? Thanks!

Did you clear your cookies?

Did you try using an Incognito window in Chrome?

I would wait and try again tomorrow. It's not unusual for Disney's IT to be glitchy.

Many of the Disney websites have ongoing technical issues. You can find many older threads discussing various issues. I have never found where clearing your cookies/cache solves these problems, but it does wipe out all of your stored passwords on other sites you visit, so can be quite the nuisance. If you have tried different browsers with no luck, try again tomorrow, since likely you aren't the only person having this issue.

I had the same issue. I waited on hold for almost 2 hours...she had me load the app ( i didn't currently have it downloaded) and was able to sign in and do my on-line check in there. I know I just had an update to my app so maybe check and see if you have an update waiting. If you go to the "my reservation" or "my resort" part of the app you should see the online check in part there.

I am trying to do the online check-in for my upcoming stay. I have tried it several times on my desktop computer in both Chrome and Firefox and each time I enter the information and try to save it, I get a message in red across the top of the page that indicates there are errors on the page. I have gone over each section carefully and there are no errors. When I look on the app on my phone, there does not appear to be an option to check-in. I called Disney Technical Support, but there was a 90 minute wait for assistance! Has anyone else had this problem and found a resolution? Thanks!
This happened to me a few weeks ago.

I had to use my smart phone to check-in.

Thanks. I tried everything that was suggested for checking in via computer and nothing works. There does not appear to be any option to check in via the app on my phone. As far as I can see, I have the latest version of the app, but I do have an older phone. My trip is in a few days. I am just going to check in the old fashioned way at the Front Desk. Not waiting on hold for hours! Thanks for your help!

Thanks. I tried everything that was suggested for checking in via computer and nothing works. There does not appear to be any option to check in via the app on my phone. As far as I can see, I have the latest version of the app, but I do have an older phone. My trip is in a few days. I am just going to check in the old fashioned way at the Front Desk. Not waiting on hold for hours! Thanks for your help!

Old phone, or old operating system on that phone? Sometimes an old phone reaches the point where you can no longer update the operating system, and some apps don't work right with the old operating system.

I had the same problem--- was using the web--- tried three different devices, and different browsers, and got the same message-- "errors on page"-
Tried via APP, and worked in a second.

Old phone, or old operating system on that phone? Sometimes an old phone reaches the point where you can no longer update the operating system, and some apps don't work right with the old operating system.
Both! I tried on my iPad and was able to check-in without problem! Thanks for your help, everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter