Online check-in and linked reservations

HesATramp

Mouseketeer
Hi all!!

I have a question that I'm sure someone will be able to answer for me. I have 2 room reservations linked together (or at least I THINK they're linked together), and I've checked into one room already; does this mean that BOTH rooms have been checked into, or will I have to call or go to the front desk upon arrival for the second (not that that's a problem)? I tried to check in the second, but it doesn't show up as being able to do so!

Thank you in advance!

Until next time,
John

We typically travel in two rooms and have always had to check in twice online-once for each room. The only difference in your situation is if both rooms are booked under one reservation number, then checking in once should be sufficient.

If they have separate reservation numbers, you'd have to check into each one. If both rooms are under the same reservation number, you'd only need to do online checkin once.

Thanks so much for the replies!

I was thinking that that was going to be the case. The issue I have now is that There is no option given on the website or through MDE to check in the second Ressie number! Ah well, to the front desk it will be!

Until next time,
John

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter