one year today.

cindys_castle2011

<font color=deeppink> Gary Allan=♥ <font color=gre
It's been exactly one year today since we lost two of our local sweethearts ):
I made a thread about it, right when it happened.

I was sitting at my boyfriend's house last night, and I got a call around 9:30. It was my best friend, all I heard first was "KELSI OH MY GOSH *JOHN AND *BILLY GOT KILLED." My heart dropped first then, she said *BOB and *FRED was drunk and hit them. I was speechless, i couldn't find any words to come out. Me and *Bob were, okay friends talked every now and then nothing special really, and i hadn't talked to *Fred since I had moved out of that town. Heath, (my boyfriend) is really good friends with both of them, but i went to raising hell saying i hope he goes to jail, taking the life of a 8 and 5 year old. Well when I got home, my dad was on the phone with his friend, and my mom said did you hear about the fourwheeler wreck, i was like what? another wreck, what happened? she said that two little boys got hit by *Bob..I was like oh yeah i know about this. One- two underage guys shouldn't have been drinking AND driving. Two- Don't let an 8 and 5 year old on a fourwheeler alone at night.

Please pray for the boys families. :cloud9:

Well that was the night it happened, so that probably wasn't the entire true story. There are always gonna be parts to things like this that you don't know. But now a year later *Bob, still going through many court sessions and is very close to the boy's families, and *Fred (my current boyfriend's older brother) is gonna be done with the sessions in August. That night hit everyone like a ton of bricks. But after a year we've all coped with it pretty well I would say.

Oh my. :( I remember when you made that thread last year.
I'm so sorry. :(

That is horrible. Drinking an driving is just plain wrong. I am sorry for your loss and the families loss. I will pray that they have continued healing from this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter