ONE SPOT OPEN!!! Spring Break (March) PhotoPass Share

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcmouse

Earning My Ears
WWE HAVE ONE SPOT LEFT FOR SOMEONE GOING TO DISNEY ANYTIME THE FIRST THREE WEEKS OF MARCH.

If you want to join- pls PM me asap!!

Anyone going to be in the World during spring break? We'll be there from the 14-21st and I'd be happy to run a PhotoPass share for this time.

For anyone new who doesn't know how the share works (which was me until recently), you get your pictures taken at the World using the PhotoPass system. Come home, upload and edit the ones you want to a single account set up for the share. People pay a percentage of the cost of the CD. Once all the photos are uploaded, the lead orders the CD, which has a copyright waiver so can be copied, makes copies and mails it out to all the participants. Otherwise the CD costs $100 per family!

So anyone interested? I'd be interested in having up to 7 people, including us, so as not to overload the system. Your contribution would be your share of the CD + about $1.75 for the actual CD and case + actual shipping cost....

The lineup- PLEASE PM ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS AND A REMINDER OF YOUR DATES:

abcmouse (paid- leader)
lily2525 (paid!)
PeterPanMom (paid!)
Avick10 (Paid!)
BearPele (paid!)
cmsanto (Paid!)
trinchick

Alright folks! The CD has been preordered. Let me know when you get back from your trip and have your photopass numbers and I will send you the account info for uploading them. yay!

Excellent- Lily2525- you're in!

I hope saying "spring break" doesn't scare anyone away! We're a family with 2 kids, 3 and 1, so it's not THAT kind of spring break! :rotfl:

Can i join also? We are going March 21 - 28. It will be me, my son and fiance. thanks!!!

Hiya!

I tried to start one of these threads yesterday and so far had myself and one other person. We were hoping for six or so, wanna combine?

March 1-8: Lorna (trinchick), PeterPanMom (1-7)
March 7-14: Me, bearpele
March 14-21: YOU (abcmouse)
March 21-28: avick10, lilly2525

That makes 7 ........

Happy to help coordinate or let you lead. I just don't wanna pay $100.

C.

Sounds great! :cool1: Looks like we're all full up. I'm happy to lead. Im so glad to save some more $$ on this trip.

I'll go ahead and order the jewel cases and CDs and sign up for the discount (to get the CD for 100). PM me for PayPal information- if that works for payment- otherwise we can make other arrangements.

Yay!

cmsanto - thanks for patching me into this group. I was off-line all weekend.

abcmouse, thanks for leading this new group. I sent you an email since I don't have enough posts to pm.

Lorna

We have had to cancel our trip last minute due to a family emergency - I am looking for someone to take my place. Thanks!

Will be there March 15th to 21st. Would love to join. Let me know where to send payment.

Thanks

(Have also joined a stroller swap. What a great way to work together to save money!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter