One more week!!!!!!!!!

MellyBeans

Mouseketeer
Omg. So I'm up with a bout of insomnia, and I just realized that one week from today, I will be up (on purpose this time:lmao:), getting ready to catch my morning flight to Disney!!!!!!!

Woot, Woot....only one more week!!!!!!:cool1::thumbsup2:banana::woohoo::yay::dance3:

I cannot believe that after months of planning and anticipation, it is finally almost here. I can practically taste it! DBF and I are doing our "trip shopping trip" tomorrow too, so that should be lots of fun! I'm gonna start making a packing list and stuff tomorrow (or today I guess, haha:laughing:), and it will feel even closer!

ME TOO!! Wow!
I will be there June 1-5th at Beach Club Resort- CL. May be my pal and I will see you there. I just rounded up all of my clothes for the trip and plan to put all of my incendentals into the bag tonight or tomorrow, then the last items will go in Sunday May31st before I go to bed.

Me too, Me too!! We'll be leaving to drive down this Saturday, May 30. We'll be checking into POR on Sunday, a week from today and heading to Animal Kingdom. I can't wait!:banana::banana::banana:

I'm excited too!:banana::dance3::yay:

We leave a week from tomorrow, we are at AKL 6/2 - 6/10 :cool1: :cool1:

Here we come Mickey, See Ya Real Soon :cool2:

Me :hippie: DH :woohoo: DGS pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter